IGNORED

Cartoon says it all about conservative Christians.

doggie

That's such a great cartoon! Yeah, Jesus never said a word about the gheys, but he said lots of stuff about helping the poor and caring for widows and orphans.

I really wonder how fun dies totally miss the Sermon on the Mount.

That's such a great cartoon! Yeah, Jesus never said a word about the gheys, but he said lots of stuff about helping the poor and caring for widows and orphans.

I really wonder how fun dies totally miss the Sermon on the Mount.

Easy, they cherry pick and they don't read the bible. They read individual scriptures. And of course, they believe whatever their preachers tell them. They probably never read the Sermon on the Mount. I've never seen anything like it on the various fundie churches in the upstate. I have seen some churches (Like the one across from BJU) telling their members how to vote!

I can remember Leviticus saying a man who lays with a man should be stoned. When I ask my gay-hating friends (I've managed to get a few people to see the rainbow light, so I don't toss people aside for being bigots) when I should start stoning them for cutting their hair, getting a tear in a shirt, or eating stuffed crab, they always say that was the OT and it doesn't apply anymore.

You figure out the problem there.

Funny how all those pictures of Jesus show him having hair to die for. That in and of itself screams gay hairdresser.

Democratic campaign consultant and strategist James "Ragin' Cajun" Carville said something quite interesting about those on the far right like conservative Christians. He said that (and I'm paraphrasing), people on the far right may like and help certain individuals, but as a whole they hate humanity. Hmm, definitely food for thought.

Archived