IGNORED

This could be fun...SSM is on ask.fm

charmedjenny

Wow. She's barely begun, and has brought up spankings and BDSM at least three times already. Yep, this is going to be a LOT of fun. :lol:

Wow. She's barely begun, and has brought up spankings and BDSM at least three times already. Yep, this is going to be a LOT of fun. :lol:

But, but...she specifically told Lori she is not into that sort of thing! As Ken so eloquently put it, she's probably just doing some "sex training for a former whore". :roll:

So she admires Jews for their "ethnic solidarity." Is that good? Should I be happy about that?

Forgive my ignorance, but could somebody tell me what a 'premarital N count' is?

There was a ton of what I assume is MRA slang on this. Frankly, just looking at the surrounding words makes me glad that I have no idea what she is talking about.

Forgive my ignorance, but could somebody tell me what a 'premarital N count' is?

I'm guessing it means how many distinct individuals someone had sex with before marriage.

What strikes me about SSM is her overwhelming need for male approval. I will also venture that her previous sexual relationships also revolved around that and probably number more than what she vaguely alludes to, honestly. She loves playing the sexpert and all the flirting. My guess is that she is one of those women who say that they do not like other women. *leans back in armchair*

Why would a 'former whore' need 'sex training'? Surely she would already have that particular skill?

Also ew, those answers. She would seriously consider marrying her daughters off to those guys?

Had you the ability to "make eyes see and ears hear" what one thing would you impart to all generations of women here and after?‎ The Ace of Spades Can I pick two?

1. Love the Lord your God, and obey Him.

2. Love your lord and husband, and obey him.

Well, at least now we know that she's smarter than Jesus. He only said to love God and love your neighbor.

ETA:

How can I become more feminine? Grow your hair, wear skirts, and don't use crass language.

This coming from the woman who can't even answer some of these questions without using crass language (not even going to drag her vulgarity-filled blog into it)!

And I've hit my limit for MRA bullshit for the day. Ugh.

I suppose MRA is not the Magnetic Resonance Angiography, but what is it in this connection??

I suppose MRA is not the Magnetic Resonance Angiography, but what is it in this connection??

Men's Rights Advocates.

The misogynistic losers who no woman will sleep with and the occasional twat who eggs them on.

Men's Rights Advocates.

The misogynistic losers who no woman will sleep with and the occasional twat who eggs them on.

Thank you, I know the type...... :disgust:

Thank you, I know the type...... :disgust:

I posted my question:

Are you currently in a psychiatric hospital?

If not, when does that happen?

Her timeline doesn't make sense. According to the birth date she gave for herself, she is 45 years old. She mentions that her oldest daughter is 14. Which means that she was married at 22, but didn't even start having kids until her 30's.

How does that tie in with her bullshit about how she is a woman willing to have kids ASAP and as frequently as possible in marriage? She was married to her hoebag husband for almost a decade before she had her first kid. How does she explain her own circumstance? She very clearly uses birth control.

AND she mentions "who knows what her kids see on computers at school." I thought she said she was homeschooling at least one of them?

She is so full of shit. I'd say 3/4ths of her blog is just straight up lies and contradictions. Do the Redpillers commenting on her blog see this?

Her timeline doesn't make sense. According to the birth date she gave for herself, she is 45 years old. She mentions that her oldest daughter is 14. Which means that she was married at 22, but didn't even start having kids until her 30's.

How does that tie in with her bullshit about how she is a woman willing to have kids ASAP and as frequently as possible in marriage? She was married to her hoebag husband for almost a decade before she had her first kid. How does she explain her own circumstance? She very clearly uses birth control.

She says in the timeline that she was Christian but not really into it before her daughter was born, and that her husband was agnostic until later.

Someone should ask why she lies about the number of children she has.

Otherwise, I will ;)

Why on earth does she lie about that? How many does she have?

Stands for "miserable rotten assholes" (also known as men's rights advocates).

Someone should ask why she lies about the number of children she has.

Otherwise, I will ;)

DONE! :D Although I doubt she'll answer it.

I was the one who asked her the question to clarify her position on why she feels it'd be beneficial to repeal the martial rape laws...her answer is as disgusting as to be expected.

I couldn't possibly eat enough food to throw up as much as I want to after reading that garbage. She is truly a shit-stain in the underwear of humanity.

She's not quite as "interesting" in the question/answer session format as she is on her blog is she? There is something about her blog that is very obnoxiously satisfying. I'm not picking up on that here. SSM, you're losing your touch I'm afraid...

Archived