IGNORED

Horrific Anti-Gay Sign In Harlem, New York

doggie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/2 ... 60972.html

A sign in front of a church in Harlem, N.Y. led by a polarizing and controversial anti-gay pastor is not only making its rounds on the Internet, but raising quite a few eyebrows along the way.

Called the ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church, the religious organization is led by Dr. James David Manning, a man who has been outspokenly critical of the Obama administration and the progression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights over the course of the past six years.

The sign reads: "Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man":

BhXWqpAIAAAWj_C_zps59806366.jpg

"Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man"

Of all the nefarious things Obama has been accused of, I think "releasing ghey white demons to prey on innocent black men" takes the cake.

WTF?? This sign doesn't even make any sense. Were they high on bath salts? What the hell are they taking for communion there?

Seriously, if my husband could be stolen by another man than my husband was homosexual the entire time and just pretending to be straight.

The pastor has said some weird things on other occasions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

Wikipedia is not a good source but it was the first that I came across.

It is common knowledge that African men, coming from the continent of Africa—especially for the first time—do diligently seek out white women to have sexual intercourse with. Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with these men. So it's usually the trashier ones who make their determinations that they're going to have sex.[14

I don't understand why he would believe that members of his own race are so vile that if a woman from another race finds African Americans attractive she must be trashy. That reasoning doesn't even sound logical. It sounds racist against black people.

Seriously, if my husband could be stolen by another man than my husband was homosexual the entire time and just pretending to be straight.

The pastor has said some weird things on other occasions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

Wikipedia is not a good source but it was the first that I came across.

I don't understand why he would believe that members of his own race are so vile that if a woman from another race finds African Americans attractive she must be trashy. That reasoning doesn't even sound logical. It sounds racist against black people.

I think he's trying to say that these particular men come from Africa intent on a random sexual hook-up with any white woman they can find, and that ' classy' women don't go for random hook-ups just to be a check off on some random guys bucket list. So only trashy women go for them. So not so much racist, as saying only trashy people have one-night-stands.

I think. Makes no sense, but that's the impression I got.

Of all the nefarious things Obama has been accused of, I think "releasing ghey white demons to prey on innocent black men" takes the cake.

I think the idea that the white gheys are out to get black men goes way back, since there seemed to be a bit of that in "The Autobiography of Malcolm X" when he talks about a friend of his who was "gay for pay" for a rich white man (scholar Manning Marable postulates that the friend may have been Malcolm himself). This theme is used prominently in this Afro-centric comic "Zwanna, Son of Zulu":

http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupi ... cs115.html

(link not broken because it's a secular pop culture site)

There are also rumors that President Obama is the ghey. Some refer to him as "Bathhouse Barry." :roll:

Mr. Minerva showed me this story the other day. I asked him why the most vehemently anti-gay groups are always the least coherent. He said because it's 2014 and everyone who's in their right mind has already been convinced that LGBTQ people deserve to be treated like people.

Mr. Minerva showed me this story the other day. I asked him why the most vehemently anti-gay groups are always the least coherent. He said because it's 2014 and everyone who's in their right mind has already been convinced that LGBTQ people deserve to be treated like people.

It's actually pretty amazing how far LGBT rights have come even since the 90s. Back then, it was a really big deal to have an episode of a TV show with a gay theme in it, and it was even more of a big deal when Ellen (both the character and the real-life person) came out. It's still not perfect, especially in the representation or lack thereof of minority LGBT people, but who would have thought in 1996 that gay marriage would be a reality anywhere in the US or that one of the most popular TV shows would star a gay couple and their adopted daughter?

Why do we have idiots in America?

It must be something in the water.

Why do we have idiots in America?

I think the question is, are they born that way?

Or have they been affected by the "idiot agenda"?

Should idiots have the right to marry? :lol:

I think the question is, are they born that way?

Or have they been affected by the "idiot agenda"?

Should idiots have the right to marry? :lol:

Marriage should only be between one non-idiot and another non-idiot. The way God intended.

Archived