IGNORED

Free Downloads @ Botkins Website

Pandora Moon

I was just casually looking around on their website earlier today when I came across this:

westernconservatory.com/store/free

This is for their audio series Christians Families at the Crossroads, I've downloaded the 8 free episodes but I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them yet.

I've got a set of "She Shall Be Called Women" and I would probably do best at "listening so you don't have to" if there were some wacky weed available. Alas, there isn't. I probably will enjoy some bourbon when I do get around to it. Somehow it just keeps getting pushed to the back of the desk ....

I started to listen to the "Dominion Oriented Femininity" or whatever the hell the title was by the Botkinettes after I saw this post last night. I made it through about the first 15 minutes before I bailed.

What I heard was the Pilgrim mothers were hardy, we are spoiled and have no idea of the hardships they endured for people they would never meet. We should be so steadfast (what screaming irony, I thought, thinking of the Botkinettes with their perfect bedhead hair and makeup and beauty seminars and expensive trips all over the place). They trotted out the old, tired De Tocqueville quote about American women. From then on it just sounded like a rehash of their book and it was putting me to sleep (granted I'd already taken my meds, ha ha).

Do you need gin, wine, vodka....all of the above....to get through the episodes?

:lol: I hope I won't need to do that as I can't stand the taste of alcohol!

Yeah, you might need a couple of shots of JD or something stronger. I'm glad I took my scheduled does of Ativan and Celexa an hour ago. They are speaking in a monotone like they are reading a script! After only 5 minutes, I just couldn't stand it anymore....not the content, just their monotone voices! :pull-hair:

Archived