IGNORED

Happy Birthday Mommy & David Arndt

0 kids n not countin

The family just watched To Kill a Mockingbird. While I'm impressed that they're allowed to watch ebil secular movies, I was amused that Paul's only comment was "Interesting film!" Gee, thanks for the insight, Siskel.

It says 'Not Suitable For Children'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The family just watched To Kill a Mockingbird. While I'm impressed that they're allowed to watch ebil secular movies, I was amused that Paul's only comment was "Interesting film!" Gee, thanks for the insight, Siskel.

The Arndts movie rules are strange. I think they can watch pre-mid 60's movies especially if they are in black and white. Even romantic movies in which unmarried people can be seen kissing. They can also watch children's films and wholesome musicals in color.

Paul, who will be 34 this year, was probably puzzled by the more adult themes in TKAM, despite the fact that several of the key players in the film were children. He posted twice about it and even linked to its imdb page.

I've often wondered if the manboys are allowed unfettered access to the internet because I'm sure they are savvy enough to work around any net nanny software. If they are, it would seem very likely that they've been completely brainwashed to the point where Mommy and Daddy trust them not to look at naughty things like women in bikinis or - gasp - men kissing men.

Wait - had Paul never heard of TKAM before? Because that'd be really sad if he hadn't. It's a masterpiece of American literature.

I had to laugh at this. Better let all the teenagers know about these, it could change the way people communicate! Oh..wait...

"Over the years, I have defined hundreds of these shortcuts on my phone.

It makes it easy to use correct spelling and grammar, AND it gives me the ability to type like nobody’s business!"

post-8463-14451998641019_thumb.jpg

I've often wondered if the manboys are allowed unfettered access to the internet because I'm sure they are savvy enough to work around any net nanny software. If they are, it would seem very likely that they've been completely brainwashed to the point where Mommy and Daddy trust them not to look at naughty things like women in bikinis or - gasp - men kissing men.

I think their responses to such images would be along the lines of "eeeewww, gross!" I'm pretty sure Ma and Pa Arndt don't have to worry about their sons looking at p0rn.

Archived