IGNORED

Beware NYers! Kidist may be coming to your neighbourhood!

Mary C Doates

Look out! Kidist is threatening to take her special brand of hatred to NYC on a permanent basis:

I am part of a group that meets in New York (hence one of my reasons for traveling to New York this past holiday season), to have a meal together, and to discuss the latest political/social/cultural developments. I compared this group to the Knights of the Round Table, or the more current Algonquin Round Table, in my email to the host of this group:

I am working on being a permanent presence in New York! But until then, I will make it as often as I can to your "Knights of the Round Table," (although the Algonquin Round Table fits well too!).

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/

Look out! Kidist is threatening to take her special brand of hatred to NYC on a permanent basis:

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/

I don't think the members of the Algonquin Round Table would have been very welcoming to Kidist and Company. And what is this holiday season of which she speaks? Is she now part of the war on Christmas?

Lucky us. Please Kidist, just stay where you are. TIA.

This woman is delusional.

The Algonquin Round Table? Seriously, Dorothy Parker must be rolling in her grave.

And after 9/11 and Super Storm Sandy haven't the wonderful people of NYC had enough? Stay away, Kidist. Stay away.

I have hard time believing that she is part of any "group" that is going to have a meal with her, while discussing political/social/cultural developments. Has she ever mentioned friends or anyone that would want to actually hang out with her? She is so filled with hate, I cannot imagine her being able to have a civil discussion with anyone on anything of any importance. I don't see how she could possibly survive in New York with all of its diversity and liberal ideals. The future mayor is white and his wife is black. There is a large asian community. It would be a cultural nightmare for her. Wait, maybe that is a good thing.

You mean theres a group of people that can associate with Kidist without hating her?

I presumed that anyone who could cope with how racist Kidist is towards anyone who isn't white would hate her because she isn't white either.

This woman would have to jump through hoops to get a green card (isn't she in retail - nothing wrong with that, but hardly a needed skill in the States), so NYers shouldn't worry. As for who would eat with her, didn't she attend some dinner/meeting with the Stinking Lousewife and her late mentor (forget his name, but people were often wondering if he and the housewife were one in the same)?

You mean theres a group of people that can associate with Kidist without hating her?

I presumed that anyone who could cope with how racist Kidist is towards anyone who isn't white would hate her because she isn't white either.

I think they tolerate her and keep her around just to trot her out when needed so they can say, "See this, all you liberal scum? We DO like black people! We do!" Then they pat her in the head, indulge her attempts to make conversation, nod condescendingly, and mock her behind her back and ignore her until the next time they need her to show how open-minded they are.

I think she's stalking Lawrence Auster, her "mentor". The fact that he's dead makes it more squicky romantic.

*shudder*

The Algonquin Round Table? Seriously, Dorothy Parker must be rolling in her grave.

And after 9/11 and Super Storm Sandy haven't the wonderful people of NYC had enough? Stay away, Kidist. Stay away.

Don't forget Alexander Woolcott! He'd be positively spinning.

I seem to recall her going to NYC for occasional get-togethers with Larry Auster, Laura Wood, and a small number of similarly-minded people. Once (the first time?) she took photos of the restaurant--the back room of a fake Irish-themed pub, complete with sagging shelves laden with strictly decorative books and dreary maroon paint. Hardly the Algonquin Hotel (whose round table would have shunned her).

I imagine it's the same people (minus the deceased Larry Auster, of course), and that they decided to make it a monthly support group for snobbish racists with intellectual pretentions. I mean, it's hard to find educated, intelligent people who cling to dead, 19th-century notions of Western Civilization, and bemoan the White Man's Burden, and make a lot of pious noise about Christianity while remaining stalwartly un-Christlike! So I can see them meeting up in the back rooms of tacky, faux-Victorian/British restaurants with mediocre American food just so they can say out loud all the ugly, racist, retrogressive things they like without facing shocked silence or appropriate opprobrium.

And I can see such a group granting Kidist a regular place at the table because she's a non-white who has fully embraced white supremacy, which allows them to claim they're not racist because their Ethiopian friend agrees with them. Her thinking is a muddle, she jumps to bizarre conclusions, and she's obviously mentally ill, but she still has a role to play, and there are so few people who share their particular views of the world they can't be too picky, can they?

That said, I highly doubt she can afford anything in Manhattan, and any neighborhood she could afford within easy commuting distance is bound to be full of the exact people she hates. Which could make it really entertaining, should she make the move.

Uh-uh. Our neighbors to the North can keep her. We are filled up on crazy down here.

I love Canada, but I got to agree with this.

Don't forget Alexander Woolcott! He'd be positively spinning.

Dorothy Parker, Alexander Woolcott and Robert Benchley would take turns mulching her.

Kidist on the Subway. It makes me feel sorry for the rats that live down there.

I cannot wait for her to step out onto NYC streets in her dowdy, matchy-matchy, "ladylike" ensemble, and play at being the delicate flower of womanhood who gives big, burly men the opportunity to help a refined lady cross the street.

Yeah, Toronto's a big, bustling, cosmopolitan city, but it's a Canadian city. And Canadians are generally a polite bunch (this is part of why I like Toronto as much as I do).

But NYC? Ha!

I kind of hope she does make the move, and that New York gives her the full treatment.

I love Canada, but I got to agree with this.

I suspect the citizens of Toronto would be happy to take up a collection to help her leave town.

Somehow I doubt that Kidist will move to NYC. It's one of her many delusions.

Did you all know that she started a Beauty and Style blog too in 2013, complete with donation button? It is rather sad, almost as though she is trying a non-controversial side blog but just can't make it. She still sounds pretentious and can't keep the hate and irrational thinking completely at bay.

Kidist must occasionally entertain. She shared her own recipe for pork chops, which leaves Daniel Boulud's and Julia Child's attempts at cooking in the dust, of course. I've never seen a recipe serving 3 before -- they are usually for even numbers: kidistbeautyandstyle.blogspot.ca/2013/06/pork-chops-la-kidist-and-thoughts-on.html

Kidist really is a tragic genuinely mentally ill person in my eyes so I find it hard/impossible to snark on her, although I deplore her racism.

Kidist on the Subway. It makes me feel sorry for the rats that live down there.

I agree. I can also imagine how she would act in some the heavily Asian neighborhoods in NYC.

I agree. I can also imagine how she would act in some the heavily Asian neighborhoods in NYC.

It would be awesome to drop her off someplace like Flushing and watch her head explode.

Don't worry, I'm sure that she will get racism-induced agoraphobia a day after moving there.

Yes, I would actually love for her to come here and see how long it takes for her head to explode. Bring it on! I also look forward to the subsequent post about how we're disgusting godless heathens.

She should go to Mott St., my grandparents' old neighborhood, right where Little Italy meets Chinatown, and visit the Church of the Transfiguration, where Grandma and Grandpa were married on 1923. It's always been the Chinese-Italian church. Last I checked, its website was English-Chinese-Italian trilingual.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but in the last half year or so, she seems to have made a swerve to include more religious topics/speak lengthier on religion/give more of an impression religion is important to her.

A desperate attempt to fit in better with the Stinking Housewife, who pretends to be Catholic but is really a Sedevacantist and the like?

Sadly, all her blogs are exactly the same, her "new" blog now contains the same old rants as the old ones did, and her style blog does, too.

Archived