IGNORED

Munck's Thanksgiving Post

Sydney Fox

The Munck's have their Thanksgiving post up. Unlike the Maxwell post there is no mention of death or vasectomy reversals on their list of things to be thankful for.

muncksquiver.blogspot.ca

Well, the Maxhell post was death-free until we got all the way down to Joseph. SOME credit is due there; it's definitely an improvement from other posts.

Such a contrast between theirs and the Maxwells. I think if the wedding had happened, Liz would have probably gone crazy by now. I bet she is secretly thankful she didn't do it.

Such a contrast between theirs and the Maxwells. I think if the wedding had happened, Liz would have probably gone crazy by now. I bet she is secretly thankful she didn't do it.

I totally agree. The Munck's seem to enjoy their family and life in general. The Maxwell's are so dull and lifeless in comparison.

Much more cheerful and non-mechanical. Maxwells sound so mechanical.

Save for the bow part. I friggin HATE people who decorate their little girls. There's a girl I went to school with - bleach blonde, extensions, too much tanner, and frosted lipstick - who dresses her daughter head to toe, every single day in animal print, pink ruffles, all with gigantic matching bows. I want to scream.

26 Freedom to own a Bible

As if anyone is trying to take that freedom away from you.

Like in North Korea...I guess we are privileged to have religious freedom. Although knowing fundies, they probably think we are trying to steal their Bibles and convert them to being gay Satanists and are saying it for that reason.

This one caught my eye as a contrast to the Maxhells.

Except the show is from 1955.

However... do we know if the Muncks ever got rid of the "Beast" in their Maxwell-worshipping days? That would be pretty interesting if they have brought the "Beast" back

Like in North Korea...I guess we are privileged to have religious freedom. Although knowing fundies, they probably think we are trying to steal their Bibles and convert them to being gay Satanists and are saying it for that reason.

That's how I took it. Not that there aren't persecuted Christians in the world, but the Muncks are firmly not among them.

I agree, I didn't see anything In that statement that implied impending persecution, unlike stevehova's statement. Nothing wrong with being thankful for freedom of religion.

Archived