IGNORED

Thinking housewife

Alecto

RobertMcClellan posted:

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/06/how-the-cost-of-white-flight-has-undone-the-white-family/#more-25172

Replace the dash with a dot.

This woman is a stone racists the fact that she reads the blog “stuff black people don’t like would tell you that.

bellamonster04 wrote:

Now I have absolutely no reason to ever visit her site again. I don't support racists not even with an added click to their sitemeter. She's disgusting (actually HE is disgusting would probably be more accurate).

MuseMama wrote:

I wish there were a smilie here of someone with their jaw on the floor. That would be me after reading that. OMG.

I like how she is opposed to both 'feral gangs' and 'police presence'.

Cause, you know, the cops aren't trying to help you or anything.

In my experience police presence and feral gangs don't go hand and hand. If there were a big police presence, the feral gangs would go elsewhere.

Blech, I've been happily reading along for ages amusing myself with the silly fundies now two out and out motherfuckers in one week. Time to shower.

"Feral"

fe·ral [frəl, férrəl]

or fe·rine [fr n]

adj

1. gone wild: describes animals or plants that live or grow in the wild after having been domestically reared or cultivated

feral cats

2. savage: similar to or typical of a wild animal, or living wild

So there were no black people in the seventies? That seems to be what TH is implying when she talks about how people could live on one income then.

Wow, that was incredibly racist and awful. There seemed to be no recognition that white flight is caused by racism and was supported by various governmental programs, not to mention sundown town policing. And this whole only having one car thing. It would be easy to do this if public transportation was available in the suburbs but at least where I live, public transportation wasn't extended out to suburbs as a way of policing who had access to the area, again racist policy making. It's amazing to me that some how this all gets twisted around and the blame is placed on the wrong people.

Oh my gosh! I read the article on white flight and then clicked on the link to "stuff black people don't like" and it took my breath away! Wow. Such hatred. How is this compatible with the concept of love preached by Jesus? Who is Laura and how did she become like this? I have read her blog in the past and don't "get" her, but that link was just awful, beyond comprehension.

Archived