IGNORED

A Link for Men Only!

DomWackTroll

Ladies, Tim Bayly is trying to protect your silly little vagina-minds from f-word spewing Catholics, so please, I beg you, do NOT click on his last link!

baylyblog.com/blog/2013/10/links-sabbath-stick

Oh, and then he throws Kamilla a bone by calling her "our Mother-in-Israel."

Ladies, Tim Bayly is trying to protect your silly little vagina-minds from f-word spewing Catholics, so please, I beg you, do NOT click on his last link!

Read it, pissed me off. Proud to be a feminist heretic.

I fell down the rabbit hole from there and found myself here: baylyblog.com/blog/2013/10/strategy-christians-who-object-same-sex-weddings?icn=banner

I found this in the comments

(Maybe trigger warning? - violence)

Permalink Submitted by Bryan on October 5, 2013 - 7:33pm

I certainly wouldn't mind stoning a homosexual to death if that were the judgment handed down by the civil magistrate, and I wouldn't be so quick to accuse Tim of moral cowardice either, Mr. Wells. Unfortunately Biblical law does not allow private citizens to take the duty of jury and executioner upon themselves as private persons without being granted such powers by the civil magistrate. That you do not understand this basic concept of Levitical, Biblical (and by way of lineage, Western) law is simply inexcusable (assuming you are a person who has any genuine knowledge of Biblical law).

I haven"t been this gobsmacked by a fundy comment in a long time...

I'm a woman and I read it. HA HA! Take THAT, Tim Bayly! :lol:

I fell down the rabbit hole from there and found myself here: baylyblog.com/blog/2013/10/strategy-christians-who-object-same-sex-weddings?icn=banner

I found this in the comments

(Maybe trigger warning? - violence)

I haven"t been this gobsmacked by a fundy comment in a long time...

Telling the world you'd enjoy killing another human being is just so Christian.

I'm Catholic and the "f word" is a regular part of my vocabulary. However, when I'm angry I say "cheese-sauce" because taking the name of the Lord in vain is still wrong to me, lol. :wtf:

All his linked stuff is from The Federalist...what a great source :lol:

One of his links has this as its starting sentence

Popular lies about U.S. education certainly don’t do the kids any good.
:?

I see the housewife as a far superior vocation to mine, and to most. I mean I make commercials, and funny videos, and T.V. shows or whatever, film projects that people will watch for ten minutes and go"‘heh" and get on with their day. I essentially… make comic books. You flip through it and you’re done. My wife creates life from her (womb) and then — that’s just the beginning — then she shapes this human life.

Well, that's nice, but you are also meant to help shape the lifeform and you get to be husband, a father, and have a vocation you love. Why can't she have all that too and not just be titles based on marriage and if she can reproduce :?:

However, he is simply quoting McInnes, who has been criticized for his stupid sexist comments....exhibit a

We’ve trivialized childbirth and being domestic so much that women are forced to pretend to be men. They’re feigning this toughness. They’re miserable.
Says who :?:

McInnes said that the real reason his comments set off such a firestorm is that “deep down†women realize what he said is true.

“I think a lot of women smash through the ‘glass ceiling’ and get to where [men] are and they go, ‘wait a minute, I thought you guys had brandy and went to strip clubs, you’re going over expense reports?’ And they see their friends from their small town with 3 kids going to soccer practice and they think, ‘That looks kind of cool, actually.’

The stupid...it burns, it burns :brain-bleach:

So I think they know I am right and that is what is making everyone freak out. All I did was point to the elephant in the room
:hand:

dailycaller.com/2013/10/23/godfather-of-hipsterdom-feminism-makes-women-miserable/#ixzz2j2u0sVRP

And then the criticism of Denny Burk and Dr. Russell Moore for talking nice to women and having respectable debates :wtf: :obscene-birdiedoublered:

Also, just for light-hearted humor from the same blog...

a dancing troop of near naked young men in red speedos, streamers flying from their wrists.
:pink-shock: I wanna go to this church, y'all

And also...I have this imagine of men in red speedos in a commercial, dark and handsome to make a woman melt with a deep, sexy voice, holding up some cologne or deodorant and saying "need to prove you are a real man? Try all new Manly Scent...for the men who are overly insecure about women more intelligent and educated than they are, a manly man masculine smell to at attract the ladies...at least until they learn you are douchebag and drop your sorry ass to the curb."

So, respectful dialogue - where you are very clear about your position and where you disagree with someone else's position, but don't resort to foul language or personal attacks and show some basic respect for them as a human being - is a BAD thing??

“I think a lot of women smash through the ‘glass ceiling’ and get to where [men] are and they go, ‘wait a minute, I thought you guys had brandy and went to strip clubs, you’re going over expense reports?’

Translation: women are really stupid. Thanks, guy.

Translation: women are really stupid. Thanks, guy.

Yeah, I was wondering where these women were who climbed the corporate ladder because they wanted brandy and strip clubs.....

There are so many stupid assumptions.

1) The soccer mom is automatically not a feminist.

2) you can't be a working mom and a soccer mom at the same time.

3) Feminism was created because women wanted the "brandy and strip clubs" instead of :

A) The ability for a divorced working woman to apply for credit at sears to buy a washing machine without her father's cosigning--even when she made more money than her father.

B) The ability to go to a job interview without being told the person hiring didn't think women should work, or insisting the women who applied would have to start as a clerk, despite their degree(s) even though none of the men ever started as clerks.

C) women have their own ambitions, drives and skills that are as diverse as those of men.

And, if men actually thought staying home, raising children and keeping house was the most important job in t the world, they would be shipping their wives off to work and they would be staying home, raising children and keeping house in much higher numbers.

Archived