IGNORED

Robert and Kendalyn Staddon Baby

MamaMia02

On Robert and Kendalyn's site, he explains how they chose the name (a combination of the grandmothers' names, Marilyn and Donna Lee). I've been having fun thinking of how many different ways that could have gone: Donnalyn, Mardonna...

I'm glad the baby is healthy. She's a cutie.

I think the baby looks kind of like a fish. Or a newt. Which is natural enough at only a few hours old.

I love Sauntina's little expressions though. She has this perpetually eyebrow-raised look that I would probably have if I were stuck in a fundie family with a name like Sauntina :evil-eye:

I am not happy that the baby has a name that is an actual word in a real language that makes sense

Of course, Not Gay David was the first to break the news via Twitter. I hope he had permission to do so. He's just like Smugger. A douche who doesn't think about other people.

Did they ever explain the name 'Sauntina'?

I can't remember exactly, but Sauntina sounded like sonata to them or some such bullshit and LaVerle was a name Kendalyn's mom had always liked. Oh and did anyone notice that the Staddons let us heathens know the correct definition of grace. Thanks for the heads up there Robert!

I kind of like the name Marilee Grace. It's a lot better than Sauntina LaVerle, and way beyond Kerzdenn (WTF really??). And good for Sauntina to have a sister - she won't be the only workhorse for the family to take care of their future lil brothers...

The Staddons (Robert's family, not Kendalyn & Robert) were one of my gateway fundies and they still intrigue me quite a bit. Here is another family with a ton of adult "kids" living at home and they seem to be in no hurry to start their own families (the Arndts, anyone?). Robert is the only one who has left the home, and he is only the third oldest of them. His two older brothers, Michael and Donald, still live with mommy and daddy dearest. I don't know how old they are but something from early to mid thirties. Donald actually looks A LOT older but I think he might still be around 35. The youngest son may not be 18 yet but quite close.

Beside Robert they have two "kids" who don't live with the family but work at the Got Hard hq: Daniel (who has always pinged my gaydar very loudly) and Esther (who probably is working there to catch a husband). I get the feeling that the boys at home do a lot of wimmin's work (cleaning, cooking, preserving, washing clothes) since they only have one daughter. They don't seem to mind that and they actually look quite "sweet" and loving towards each other. The Staddons are nerdy and weird but I can see them really liking each other and enjoying their lives and several mission trips they attend. That being said, I can't begin to understand adult 30+ year olds living at home and not starting their own lives... Plus the Staddons are VERY into Got Hard...

Any thoughts about them?

Kendalyn's siblings are Kerzdenn (male), Aleita (female), and Jevenn (male). So yeah, Marilee actually sounds quite normal :D

I can't remember exactly, but Sauntina sounded like sonata to them or some such bullshit and LaVerle was a name Kendalyn's mom had always liked. Oh and did anyone notice that the Staddons let us heathens know the correct definition of grace. Thanks for the heads up there Robert!

Thing is, he still didn't get the definition of Grace exactly right. How do you grow in Grace? If it's freely given and you accept it, you have it. There's really nothing more to say.

I'm just glad Staddon v.2 has a reasonably normal name. Sauntina LaVerle sounds like it came straight out of the trailer park. I think "poor kid," then remember the unfortunate names of her aunts and uncles on the Kowalchuck side of the family tree.

Kendalyn's siblings are Kerzdenn (male), Aleita (female), and Jevenn (male). So yeah, Marilee actually sounds quite normal :D

Was the mother drunk when she named them?

Im guessing these kids were homeschooled, which was probably for the best considering they would have got laughed at. A boy named Kerzdenn wouldnt do well in most schools.

What weird names!!

Kendalyn's parents must have some serious influence in that family. According to one of the blog entries after Sauntina was born, Sauntina was a name K's parents liked. Since they didn't have another daughter to use it for, Kendalyn used it. Marilee is a combination of Marilyn (K's mom) and the middle name of Robert's mom. What, I wonder, would a boy have been named...hopefully not after one of his maternal uncles or some combination thereof. Yikes.

I've been notifying every fundie discussed here of every thread referencing them. I know you guys think breaking the link means they will never know. Haha. You guys will have to find something new to "snark" on pretty soon, because many of these people are about to flounce, as you like to call it. Hee hee hee!

I've been notifying every fundie discussed here of every thread referencing them. I know you guys think breaking the link means they will never know. Haha. You guys will have to find something new to "snark" on pretty soon, because many of these people are about to flounce, as you like to call it. Hee hee hee!

I can guarantee that Robert Staddon knows about us already. He's the Prancing Pecan Pilferer's special friend, and I'm sure Davey googles himself. Even if he doesn't, he's married to Anna Duggar's sister, and I'm damn sure the older Duggars, Josh especially, know about this site and read it.

RobertLovesKendallyn.com isn't being taken down any more than DavidLovesPriscilla or ChadLovesErin. They are marketing material for the new young face of Gothardism and important to ATI marketing.

You think that most of these people don't already know they're snarked on? Hee hee hee. What's your point? Oh, I get it, people don't agree with you so you, well, "rat"? Hee hee hee! again.

Back to this thread, this is the girl/woman who's father negotiated her marriage?

So you are on vacation, in Jamaica, but writing fundies being a tattletale about a forum that has been talking about them for 8 years and is well known by most of them?

Kinda looks like we got to you more than you got to us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That vacation of your's must really suck ass if you are wasting your time notifying fundies about us evil, godless, liberals. Oh, and how is your brother/sock puppet? Is he holding down the homestead while you are drinking by the pool and checking in on us? :wink: :wink: :lol:

...Alelita? Really? Have they never read the book!?

We also picked that name for our daughter but are going with the original spelling Aelita. It is the name of science fiction book and it a turn of irony the book is about the warming global warming/cooling and overpopulation.

Archived