IGNORED

Robert and Kendalyn Staddon Baby

MamaMia02

I've been notifying every fundie discussed here of every thread referencing them. I know you guys think breaking the link means they will never know. Haha. You guys will have to find something new to "snark" on pretty soon, because many of these people are about to flounce, as you like to call it. Hee hee hee!

Thanks, HomegirlRuby, for stopping by. You've given us someone new to snark at.

So you are on vacation, in Jamaica, but writing fundies being a tattletale about a forum that has been talking about them for 8 years and is well known by most of them?

Kinda looks like we got to you more than you got to us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it allowed for you to tell us if she is posting this from Jamaica?

I was never a fan of breaking the links because I figured that there are plenty of lurkers who immediately contact the bloggers anyway so there is no point, but I'm amused that HGR thinks that this is a new idea that she can do to get back at us. :lol:

Is it allowed for you to tell us if she is posting this from Jamaica?

I was never a fan of breaking the links because I figured that there are plenty of lurkers who immediately contact the bloggers anyway so there is no point, but I'm amused that HGR thinks that this is a new idea that she can do to get back at us. :lol:

There are more (better) reasons for breaking the links than the whole "so they don't find us" reason, which is why you rarely see me mention that one.

HGR has not posted from an IP outside the US thus far, which I think we all knew was the case.

I thought breaking the link was more to keep $$$ away from monetized blogs...but what do I know... On vacation or not, someone's got too much time on their hands and axe to grind.

There are more (better) reasons for breaking the links than the whole "so they don't find us" reason, which is why you rarely see me mention that one.

HGR has not posted from an IP outside the US thus far, which I think we all knew was the case.

I didn't realize there were other reasons. I always thought we did it so they couldn't see where the traffic was coming from so easily. There have been fundie lurkers and angry ex-members who immediately tell bloggers when we snark on them so I never saw how breaking the link would really stop them from finding us quickly.

She conveniently left out that she is one of those evil crazy women who snark on blogs.

Thing is, he still didn't get the definition of Grace exactly right. How do you grow in Grace? If it's freely given and you accept it, you have it. There's really nothing more to say.

I'm just glad Staddon v.2 has a reasonably normal name. Sauntina LaVerle sounds like it came straight out of the trailer park. I think "poor kid," then remember the unfortunate names of her aunts and uncles on the Kowalchuck side of the family tree.

I meant to put Correct in quotes, as in, Robert's definition of grace is off base, as are the majority of their interpretations. Do these people EVER actually read a bible?

I didn't realize there were other reasons. I always thought we did it so they couldn't see where the traffic was coming from so easily. There have been fundie lurkers and angry ex-members who immediately tell bloggers when we snark on them so I never saw how breaking the link would really stop them from finding us quickly.

It was the reason that was used previously. I'm not sure if that is because people really believed that and didn't know/understand other reasons and it was just an easy excuse or what. I put other reasons in the FAQ when I took over and people immediately mentioned that one was missing, so I added it :shrug:

The main reason for me, personally, is that a link from a highly ranked site such as FJ is given a lot of weight in SEO. I don't really want us helping their SEO/google ranking. We probably already help their traffic/monetization more than we should, in some cases, but at least we aren't helping their google rankings and things like that.

I'm a bit of the mind that the more blogs we shut down the better, quite frankly. We are never going to shut down the people like Doug (the tool), Lori, SSM, Zsu etc. We will always have plenty to talk about. If we shut down or make a few of the smaller blogs go private and less people are exposed to their harmful rhetoric, well that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

We've been around for a long time. If HRG really thinks that tattling on us is going to make all these people suddenly shut down their blogs and we will have nothing to talk about and will, I don't know, close up shop as well? She has not been paying much attention in the year she has been here.

She conveniently left out that she is one of those evil crazy women who snark on blogs.

Yes she did. So when the fundies flood us with their righteous anger, I'm sure one of our kind members will be sure to point out that they are simply being used because she was caught out and she really could care less about their actual feelings and is being incredibly disingenuous.

I wonder how they will feel about being played like that. I'd be kinda pissed off personally.

Archived