IGNORED

A Bounty of Botkinette Bloviation!

Marian the Librarian

They're his gravy train, that's why. Funny how the "weaker sex" is supporting that whole damn family. And not just supporting them, but funding idiotic antics like Isaac's "global adventures," David's brilliant career as a "military historian," and the "epic soundtracks" that Ben composes for a burgeoning clientele that includes... um, Vision Forum.

Totally this. I didn't know of the Botkinettes until coming to FJ, but it's been sure interesting to see these two go on with their various books and webinars over beauty, relationships, marriage, etc. plus the insane Daddy worship. Ideally both should be married and popping out the babies, but here they shilling for all their books and stuff. Maybe they are happy with it because it gives them both more automony as opposed to marriage and kids, but the more I see of them, the more I think they are needed to keep the family afloat while the menfolk play.

browngrl you are full of smut and sass. You and your darned "education."

You also seem to have gotten married, browngrl, something the botkinettes have not yet been able to accomplish!

Totally this. I didn't know of the Botkinettes until coming to FJ, but it's been sure interesting to see these two go on with their various books and webinars over beauty, relationships, marriage, etc. plus the insane Daddy worship. Ideally both should be married and popping out the babies, but here they shilling for all their books and stuff. Maybe they are happy with it because it gives them both more automony as opposed to marriage and kids, but the more I see of them, the more I think they are needed to keep the family afloat while the menfolk play.

Um, the men aren't playing. They are being VISIONARY. Shame. On. You.

And then there is Geoff's "video invitation" to the webinar.....

http://vimeo.com/73254675

Omigosh Victoria needs dental work, badly! No snark here, without good dental I'd not be much better off.

Geoffrey still has the megawatt beam from all his teeth, so I guess that's what counts.

Oh! poor lady. :|

Good Lord! Are hairbrushes considered satanic in the Botkin family or something? The photos on Elizabeth's and Anna-Sophia's FB pages make it look like they rode several hundred miles on the back of a motorcycle, sans helmets. This is beyond their usual "just rolled out of bed" look--we're talking Sparkling Adventures level of hair disaster. So much for that webinar they hosted on beauty and fashion!

Doug (Phillips who is a tool) gives Elizabeth a couple of shout-outs (in a pompous yet manly way, of course). :music-tool:

And then there is Geoff's "video invitation" to the webinar.....

http://vimeo.com/73254675

Interesting - in the montage of still photos of the Botkin kids during their growing-up years, almost all the shots are of the boys. A-S and E are barely in evidence. Are we surprised?

Interesting - in the montage of still photos of the Botkin kids during their growing-up years, almost all the shots are of the boys. A-S and E are barely in evidence. Are we surprised?

Heck no.

FTR, since we often/used to forget: AS was born in 1985 and E almost exactly two years later in '87. FWIW

Archived