IGNORED

Providers For Christ Hunting Adventure

Black Aliss

That's right. For the low low cost of $2395 plus airfare to South Africa, you can kill the wild animal of your choice (base price includes your choice of Impala, Blesbok, or Blue Wildebeest but for an additional fee you can kill something else, like an elephant). But wait! That's not all! After a week spent shooting at anything that moves, you take the carcasses to an orphanage where you Minister To The Children by giving them your half-rotted meat! This guy, Frikkie Du Toit could give Doug Phillips (is a tool) a run for his money.

africabig5.co.za/hunting-safaris/provider-for-christ-hunting-adventure/

Apostrophe Abuse Warning. Also pictures of hunters posing proudly with their kill that will turn your stomach.

I can't be the only one who saw that title and immediately thought "how can you hunt Christ? didn't he die like 2000 years ago?"

Clearly, these assholes people are pale imitations of Doug (Phillips who is a tool):

There are female children in these pictures. Doug (Phillips who is a tool) would never permit this. Women and girls are meant to be back on the veranda of the hunting lodge, fanning themselves and sipping tea.

There is a distinct lack of fashion sense among the hunters. T-shirts? Jeans? Shorts? Doug (Phillips who is a tool) would have the vapours just looking at these pictures! Think fashionably-wrinkled linen, tailored vests, khaki jackets with lots of pockets to hold manly accessories, jaunty caps, and hand-stitched boots. Doug (Phillips who is a tool) has much higher standards than this group!

There is far too much dirt. This would just ruin one's wardrobe. Blood stains are so difficult for the interns to get out.

It is very difficult to assume a wide-based, manly stance when posing with large, dead animals. The carcasses block the view, and it's impossible for the interns to hold them up long enough to get a really good angle for the photos. Doug (Phillips who is a tool) prefers to pose with smaller prey, preferably after they have been thoroughly sanitized.

The men in these photographs are clearly not intern material. Doug (Phillips who is a tool) has very.specific.needs when it comes to interns! Please refer to the Vision Forum 2013 Intern Application form for specific details. A photograph is required.

Did I mention that Doug Phillips is a tool?

Edited because punctuation is our friend

Ok I just wrote another post but I somehow accidentally deleted it while trying to edit. But the short version is that this needs to be publicized and I'm thinking of starting a campaign. Also I'm pretty sure VF is doing some version of this - I think with polar bears?

You can pay extra to kill an elephant? I don't know about the conservation status of the impala, blesbok, or the blue wildebeest, but I hate to be the fucker that shot the last elephant in Africa. Haven't we done enough harm to the elephant population?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_cognition

Their gallery shows happy clients posed with dead elephants, lions, zebras, you name it. If it moves they shoot it.

Also I'm pretty sure VF is doing some version of this - I think with polar bears?

Okay, I would pay good money to watch Doug Phillips is a tool up against a polar bear. Those are some super bad-ass predators and I'm pretty sure they can run faster than Dougie.

I can't be the only one who saw that title and immediately thought "how can you hunt Christ? didn't he die like 2000 years ago?"

You're not the only one.

Okay, I would pay good money to watch Doug Phillips is a tool up against a polar bear. Those are some super bad-ass predators and I'm pretty sure they can run faster than Dougie.

They are indeed going to Canada to shoot a polar bear:

http://hazardousjourneys.org/expedition ... ns/canada/

I already contacted Polar Bears International. However, there's nothing they can do about this:

Hi Janice,

Unfortunately there isn't a thing we can do as the hunts are legal. Canada allows native hunting based on a carefully regulated quota system; and natives are allowed to sell their right to hunt a bear to non-natives. This usually leads to fewer bears being killed because non-native hunters aren't as skillful.

What a strange and deluded group this appears to be ….

Each year, the Canadian government allots a certain number of bear shooting licenses to the First Nations tribes. They in turn have a right to sell the licenses. Polar Bears Intl is right about the strange and deluded part. They should only know how much.

I already contacted Polar Bears International. However, there's nothing they can do about this:

Hi Janice,

Unfortunately there isn't a thing we can do as the hunts are legal. Canada allows native hunting based on a carefully regulated quota system; and natives are allowed to sell their right to hunt a bear to non-natives. This usually leads to fewer bears being killed because non-native hunters aren't as skillful.

What a strange and deluded group this appears to be ….

Each year, the Canadian government allots a certain number of bear shooting licenses to the First Nations tribes. They in turn have a right to sell the licenses. Polar Bears Intl is right about the strange and deluded part. They should only know how much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a good way to show respect for the world you believe god made, isn't it? Shooting animals that the actions of humanity have already brought to the brink. I don't want to see either of these magnificent animals become extinct in my lifetime or in my children's or grandkid's.

No, you're supposed to be in dominion over creation. No namby-pamby stuff here. It says so in the bible.

Archived