IGNORED

The FamTeam boys or the Village People?

JenniferJuniper

The sombreroed one looks like a Will Ferrell character.

Seriously, though, this is one of the reasons why the Arndts are my favorite fundy family. Can you imagine a Maxwell dressing up in funny costumes and taking photos?

Except for the curtained backdrop and the fact that they're clearly all related, that reminds me of some fraternity parties I've been to.

Seriously, though, this is one of the reasons why the Arndts are my favorite fundy family. Can you imagine a Maxwell dressing up in funny costumes and taking photos?

No, I can't imagine but I'd pay good money for it to happen. It would be such a blessing to the elderly if they hosted a costume party like this at the nursing home. There would be so many beaming countenances.

They really, really need to be hooked up with the Seven Sisters. They would have so much fun :D

They really, really need to be hooked up with the Seven Sisters. They would have so much fun :D

Has anyone suggested it to them?

Ooh, seven brides for seven brothers! Actually, my first thought was, "I guess we don't have to keep wondering why none of them are married."

OMG! I'm having a flashback to a 90s college frat party I attended. Somebody pass the brain bleach, please.

Someone posted a link to the Arndt website in a comment on the Seven Sisters' blog a few months ago. :D

Someone posted a link to the Arndt website in a comment on the Seven Sisters' blog a few months ago. :D

Really?? That is great! What was their (Seven Sisters') reaction?

Archived