IGNORED

My Sincere Apologies to the Kid Killing Caucus

merrily

This republican apologizes for making a tastelss joke that women in TX should buy coat hangers after TX passed the bill.

I must offer up my sincerest apologies to the kid killing caucus that took it on the chin or other body parts in Texas last night.

After days on end of abortion supporters in Texas holding up coat hangers and then, yesterday, throwing feces, urine, and tampons in defense of killing kids, I tweeted out a link to a coat hanger wholesale store.

The kid killers were offended.

Now, I expected them to be offended because I was mocking their hyperbole. But they actually seem to think I was seriously suggesting some policy for the GOP.

I am so sorry. I forget that feminists and other pro-abortion activists really are as humorless as they are stereotyped to be.

In the future, I promise I’ll remind myself constantly you people really believe throwing tampons and raising coat hangers can stop the will of the people who overwhelmingly support prohibiting late term abortions. And I will act accordingly.

In the meantime, again, you have my apologies for offending you for thinking I was being serious instead of accurately realizing I was mocking you and your outrageous hyperbole and lies.

Tags: Abortion, Texas

redstate.com/2013/07/13/my-sincere-apologies-to-the-kid-killing-caucus/

What a wanker. Is it wrong of me to hope that he requires a prostate check soon and the doctor is really rough?

At first I thought it must be a Poe... but then I saw the source.

Yes. Let's make fun of a terrible time when women were forced to resort to these measures to take control of their own bodies. Hilarious.

:angry-banghead:

Wow. I'm literally red in the face after reading this. Sometimes I wish things could be kept as "women's mysteries" and that men had no idea women could abort.

That was not a sincere apology. Saying "I'm sorry you didn't get catch my witty, witty humour (about women dying horrible deaths)" is a classic non-apology. Throwing in as much name-calling as you can makes it even less of one. Is this guy fucking ten years old?

It's outrageous. Tons of perfectly smart, capable people are unemployed or working dead-end jobs. Meanwhile, this petty name-caller who can't even talk honestly about people who he disagrees with is being handed a hefty salary. Days like these, I wish politicians had to pass an intelligent test.

That was not a sincere apology. Saying "I'm sorry you didn't get catch my witty, witty humour (about women dying horrible deaths)" is a classic non-apology. Throwing in as much name-calling as you can makes it even less of one. Is this guy fucking ten years old?

It's outrageous. Tons of perfectly smart, capable people are unemployed or working dead-end jobs. Meanwhile, this petty name-caller who can't even talk honestly about people who he disagrees with is being handed a hefty salary. Days like these, I wish politicians had to pass an intelligent test.

Never mind the intelligence, I wish they had to be certified as HUMAN before they could run for office.

This republican apologizes for making a tastelss joke that women in TX should buy coat hangers after TX passed the bill.

redstate.com/2013/07/13/my-sincere-apologies-to-the-kid-killing-caucus/

Were they really throwing feces and urine. I could care less if they were throwing unused tampons, but I am curious how it really was and don't find the origiona source (redstate) trustworthy on what may or may not have been thrown.

Nobody threw anything.

I have read reports that urine and feces were found and confiscated, but I don't know if they are true.

That's being used as an excuse for why they were confiscating the tampons.

Seems to me, you just confiscate the urine and feces. The actual stuff that has no reason to be in a woman's bag.

Were they really throwing feces and urine. I could care less if they were throwing unused tampons, but I am curious how it really was and don't find the origiona source (redstate) trustworthy on what may or may not have been thrown.

No one threw feces or urine. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -laws.html

Those attending the debate were searched, and any item that could potentially be thrown from the gallery, including tampons, were confiscated, according to the Washington Post.

A senator later stopped security officials confiscating tampons, calling the move 'bone headed'.

However, Texas Department of Public Safety officers were reported to have found one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected of holding feces and three jars suspected to contain paint.

I can't even find reports saying they threw tampons, just that they were found in people's bags. Also, there is doubt about whether the poop story is even true. Plus no one has specified which side the poop and pee were supposedly confiscated from. There were anti-choice demonstrators present, and it could just as well have been theirs. Only conservative sources are claiming it was the pro-choicers'; professional papers aren't attributing it to a specific side. In short, Eric Erickson is shitty journalist, but a master at stretching the truth to fit an agenda.

No one threw feces or urine. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -laws.html

I can't even find reports saying they threw tampons, just that they were found in people's bags. Also, there is doubt about whether the poop story is even true. Plus no one has specified which side the poop and pee were supposedly confiscated from. There were anti-choice demonstrators present, and it could just as well have been theirs. Only conservative sources are claiming it was the pro-choicers'; professional papers aren't attributing it to a specific side. In short, Eric Erickson is shitty journalist, but a master at stretching the truth to fit an agenda.

Thank you.

Here's the Texas Department of Public Safety press release about the searches: Suspected feces? How bad do your deductive powers have to be if you can't recognize shit when you see it? Also, notice that the proud warriors for life chose not to focus on the threat from significant quantities of glitter.

txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/media_and_communications/pr071213a.htm

Archived