IGNORED

Scott Brown's latest homosexual blast

WonderingInWA

Scott Brown, founder of NCFIC, is apparently hosting a conference over the 4th of July. Doug Phillips (is a Tool) will be there to beat his drum about how we need to study history and not fantasy to our children. The following is an excerpt from Scott's web page announcing the conference:

"Friends,

I am very excited about Doug Phillips upcoming History of America conference, July 2-6, 2013. When I was raising my children I had them focus on two things: history and theology. These are the most important subjects which is why I kept them away from fantasy and other things that would distract them from these kings and queens of the sciences. At Doug Phillips, History of America conference, you get both of these combined… a perfect way to equip the next generation.

We have seen so many cataclysmic, speed of light social changes in our land in the past few years. Just last night I was speaking to one of the men in our church and he was telling me that only a few years ago when he was a student at West Point, if you were found to be a homosexual, you were court martialed. Now sodomite weddings are being conducted in the chapel at West Point. Now is the time to teach a new generation where we have been and how the foundations are being destroyed. I believe that a populace that understands history can help stem the the degrading tide we are now experiencing."

What I find particularly offensive is his "kings and queens of sciences" reference and then also his reference to his West Point story and "sodomite weddings". Those students at West Point are being trained to protect your country, Scott. I'm pretty sure there isn't one person in your family that could do that for you, despite your wonderful training of them.

I'm not sure anyone else will find this snarkworthy, but this guy just makes me mad.

If he actually focused on history instead of cherry picking the bits he liked, he might learn that homosexuality isn't a recent invention designed to piss him off. Homosexuals have been around since the dawn of time and many have an impact on his day to day life.

Ignorant fuckwit.

Scott is trying to wrest gold in the Tool Olympics from Dougie. Note that the only "social change" he mentions is a change in attitude toward Teh Gheys. Of course. They can blather on about history and theology all they like, but the only things that are really important to these people are sex, gender roles, gays, and abortion.

"kings and queens of the sciences" - Um, no. They're considered part of the humanities.

I think he's probably referring to the medieval designation of theology as Queen of the Sciences.

Not only is he ignorant, he needs an editor. His punctuation is deplorable.

Doesn't matter. Only American history and theology matter. :roll:

This kind of thing is probably where my history degree will be useful- going undercover to these things. It might actually lend me some credence since I do have the evil plumbing of a female.

Now, I loved me my history, especially the native american belief of a third gender. Now, that was fun! :) I really should have majored in gender studies instead...

Archived