IGNORED

Anna! Loves! Exclamation! Points!

PhiMuLady

Latest blog post from Maxhell is by Anna, who seems to be overly excited about a picnic. Exclamation points! At the end! Of all the sentences!!!

It's so sad that the most excitement I've seen in any of the recent posts has been about popsicles and the backyard playground.

ETA: feel free to merge into other thread.

I could get behind popsicle excitement, but I bet they buy the cheap, crappy ones. Popsicles don't need to go the way of Pepsi

They're homemade, judging by the plastic protectors. Looks like they're just frozen smoothies. *shrug*

I'm starting to think it would be funny to riff the Maxwell blog, just re-write the whole thing in a worldly high-drama context based off the pictures. But maybe that's just my desperation to make those poor sad people's lives exciting.

As I started reading the post, what surprised me was that they asked each picnic guest to bring a "friend"... Of course by "friend" they didn't mean a living and breathing human being outside of the Maxwell circle. But a stuffed animal or a doll instead.

That is REALLY sad.

As I started reading the post, what surprised me was that they asked each picnic guest to bring a "friend"... Of course by "friend" they didn't mean a living and breathing human being outside of the Maxwell circle. But a stuffed animal or a doll instead.

That is REALLY sad.

They will never have a friend. Siblings are "friends forever" you don't need anything else. The whole "Auntie's Park" is not happy, it's sad. Just another form of isolation for those little sweeties. Abby's carefree smile is gone, Bethany's is not far behind.

The Maxwell's need to find something to do with ther time! Blogging about their daily adventures and trips is so old. I'd hate to be a child of theirs or a grandchild. They're all screwed. Poor kids.

Where was Joshua? Was he not invited to the picnic?

Joshua is a boy. A picnic with 6 girls will surely make him gay.

Sigh, the Maxwells and their pictures of "praying". :roll: Although I did get a kick out of Abby's face while praying. That's how I felt looking at it.

That was sad. Basically the family on the lawn...that was it? I have more exciting times on an hourly basis, and my life is not all that.

The Maxwell's need to find something to do with ther time! Blogging about their daily adventures and trips is so old. I'd hate to be a child of theirs or a grandchild. They're all screwed. Poor kids.

Agree! They probably do this w/ the little girls so they can be just like their Aunt's.

They're homemade, judging by the plastic protectors. Looks like they're just frozen smoothies. *shrug*

I kinda want one of those popsicles. Yum!!!

I'm starting to think it would be funny to riff the Maxwell blog, just re-write the whole thing in a worldly high-drama context based off the pictures. But maybe that's just my desperation to make those poor sad people's lives exciting.

:lol: I want to put naughty thought bubbles on all their photos to show what they're really thinking.

When I first started reading their blog, I was fascinated by the simplicity and repetition. Were they actually happy? Does God's love really imbue their boring loves with a very special radiance? Or are they just the Maxhell version of Stepford Wives?

I kinda want one of those popsicles. Yum!!!

:lol: I want to put naughty thought bubbles on all their photos to show what they're really thinking.

When I first started reading their blog, I was fascinated by the simplicity and repetition. Were they actually happy? Does God's love really imbue their boring loves with a very special radiance? Or are they just the Maxhell version of Stepford Wives?B

The answer is C.

Joshua is a boy. A picnic with 6 girls will surely make him gay.

Unfortunately, that is probably right in line with their thinking.

I'd love to see LOLMawell. I'm not clever enough to come up with any myself, though.

Starting with the obvious:

euZqlac.jpg

J00jo15.jpg

Does John know how hot he is? DOES HE? I HAVE TO KNOW.

Archived