IGNORED

Candace Cameron replied to my tweet

mastercleaner

So I follow Candace Cameron on twitter, and she retweeted an article on huffington post about how she's such a good role model, and I replied to it and said "she's also homophobic" and she responded "why do you follow me and say untrue things? Don't bother"

So I replied "May I remind you of your chik-fil-a post? And you follow the abuse practices of Michael and Debi Pearl who are dangerous!"

Grrrrrrrr

So I follow Candace Cameron on twitter, and she retweeted an article on huffington post about how she's such a good role model, and I replied to it and said "she's also homophobic" and she responded "why do you follow me and say untrue things? Don't bother"

So I replied "May I remind you of your chik-fil-a post? And you follow the abuse practices of Michael and Debi Pearl who are dangerous!"

Grrrrrrrr

She is a public figure so people are allowed to disagree with her. If she can't handle debate, she should keep her thoughts to herself. Unless she wants freedom of speech only to work for her(in which case, it isn't free speech), she will deal with some disagreement. That is true for all of us.

Grrrrrrrr

And why would you tweet an article that praises you? Seems awfully conceited to me. I think I read somewhere that this prideful behavior is a sin. Hmmm, now where did I read that? :teasing-smokingcrack:

Keep up the good work!

I think she just doesn't want to piss off Captain Kirk by outwardly saying it. But I think she is inwardly as hateful as they come

I'm sure she defines homophobic as "scared of" or "hates" gays and of course she loves everyone.

:) Thanks!

She responded again and said neither of those = homophobia, unfolow me and have a nice day "

It seems like I got into her head though, I mean how many people must hate tweet her, and my tweet got under her skin!

Of course I got hate tweets from the leg humpers!

:) Thanks!

She responded again and said neither of those = homophobia, unfolow me and have a nice day "

It seems like I got into her head though, I mean how many people must hate tweet her, and my tweet got under her skin!

Of course I got hate tweets from the leg humpers!

Kirk and Candace have some pretty loyal leghumpers. Their leghumpers usually consist of the homophobic Christians. I know liberal and several less conservative Christians who can't stand the Camerons.

She's the worst. Fundie poison wrapped in a pretty, normal-looking package. I'm of the generation that grew up watching "Full House", and I'm not sure who has damaged my childhood memories more - the fact that D.J. Tanner grew up to be a child-abusing fundie, or the fact that Danny Tanner became an incredibly disgusting, vomit-inducing comedian. :lol:

Archived