IGNORED

Pakistan militants attack bus full of females

Chicken bones

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/world/asi ... ?hpt=hp_t2

This is not snark, just wanted to highlight this. Not only was the bus full of female educators and students, but the militants followed the survivors to the hospital and held everyone hostage! Things like this make me beyond appreciative I (still as yet!) live in a society where I can gain education without reprisal.

Oh, it wasn't too long ago the brilliant kid Malala also got attacked. It was just last year. The militants (talibans) must really fear strong, independent women. Otherwise they wouldn't go to such extremes.

May not be snark but it certainly fits within the ethos of the board.

It is a surprise though, the area of Pakistan. The Taliban are usually active in north western tribal areas. Quetta is further south, which is worrying. I hope this doesn't mean Taliban support and sympathies are spreading.

If anyone considers reading the comment: SPARE YOURSELF THE BRAINPAIN! MRA-livin-in-mommys-basement-and-trolling-the-net-alarm!

If you do nonetheless or already did: that pathetic being who presents himself as an "canadian lawyer, who had a vasectomie at 25 so to never get children because of the ebil wemmenz"-> He is just a troll, in another artice he claimed to spend 75% of his income as a worker in child support. He probably doesn´t even have a job and spends his days in some basement, hatemongering over sitations he wouldn´t even come near 30 metres and he has no clue of, aka women, the real world and human relationships in general.

Archived