IGNORED

A New Vision Forum Conference

debrand

Have we discussed this conference yet?

visionforumministries.org/events/hamc/

Come to learn — and dress in costume as a family. Celebrate the 4th of July with us in patriotic attire. Enjoy music from America’s past. Once on site, we will witness the 150th Gettysburg Anniversary National Civil War Battle Reenactment — the single largest and one of the most pivotal military engagements ever fought on American soil.

They just make up reasons to wear interesting outfits. Doug would be so much happier if he just gave in to his love of dress up and joined some kind of theatrical group. He could be the costume designer.

On Vision Forum's Facebook page

The History of Inventions: From the innovative and scientific spirit of discovery of America’s great Puritan leader Cotton Mather, to the Franklin stove, to the cotton gin, to to the great battles between Edison and Tesla over AC and DC power, to the first flights at Kitty Hawk with the Wright Brothers, to the Gatling gun, to the filmmaking creations of Disney, to the Ipod, American history is marked by a spirit of innovation and discovery which was birthed in the theology of Dominion, but at times departed from its more Christian roots. Much can be learned about the religious character of our nation by what we are inventing and why. Now Isaac Botkin reveals this fascinating history of inventions and innovations, and helps you to decipher to what extent they represent a godly quest for dominion, and to what extent they are exercises in modern day Babel building.

But..but... THE GAYS

"Music from America's Past." I am going to go out on a limb here and infer that he isn't referring to classic rock, old school hip-hop, or even Britney Spears.

They just make up reasons to wear interesting outfits. Doug would be so much happier if he just gave in to his love of dress up and joined some kind of theatrical group. He could be the costume designer.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool clearly has no idea just how jam-packed Gettysburg is going to be this summer. It's a tiny town that gets ridiculously crowded every year in early July, but this year will top them all. He and his merry little band of Southern sympathisers are going to get trampled to death. :lol:

He'd be even happier if he just embraced his inner drag queen.

LOL - This is the event that I saw that trailer for when I was watching the Revised History of the Civil War last week. The thing that cracks me up is that when they talk about dressing up patriotically, the VF-ers are showing footage of the Reformation 500. Thinking of Martin Luther meets the Battle of Gettysburg is pretty surreal!

I really wish boils and impotence on these guys.

This doesn't make any sense and such an incredible twisting of history it's terrifying.

So which inventions are godly and which are the works of Satan?

They are all godly, but they weren't necessarily invented with godly intentions. God, however, is so great, that he can use ungodly people to His purpose.

Take the iPod. Inventor, Steve Jobs, not a godly man - he was a Buddhist! And the iPod is mostly used for ungodly purposes. But it can also be used to spread the Good Word and to encourage Christians in their faith with lectures and uplifting classical, godly music.

Isn't God smart to use an ungodly person for His purpose?

:roll:

I'm not sure how these inventions are representative of Dominion. There are smart people, REAL visionaries who create wonderful things. Many were Christians of varying devotion, but that has nothing to do with being part trying to turn the country into a Christian theocracy. Heck, I doubt Steve Jobs got the idea of the ipod from the Bible.

Immediately after this conference Dougie & Co. plan to hold a "Faith and Freedom" tour. On July 12th they will be in my neck of the woods--Princeton, NJ. I'm tempted to call in sick that day and do a little "recon" on the group, though I can't bear going to the cemetery and having to look at the grave of Reese Witherspoon's great, great, great (or something like that) grandfather for the millionth time.

Immediately after this conference Dougie & Co. plan to hold a "Faith and Freedom" tour. On July 12th they will be in my neck of the woods--Princeton, NJ. I'm tempted to call in sick that day and do a little "recon" on the group, though I can't bear going to the cemetery and having to look at the grave of Reese Witherspoon's great, great, great (or something like that) grandfather for the millionth time.

Oh, do it!

He'd be even happier if he just embraced his inner drag queen.

Sashay away, Dougie.

And in honor of Doug Phillips is a tool, I will play some music from America's past--starting with "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC (even though they're an Australian band).

I think these Vision Forum "events" produced by Doug Phillips is a Tool are the Dominionist equivalent of Glee. :)

Archived