Hate to say it but...

Dead inside :cry:

I think Charles Ramsey need to rescue the Duggar girls

charles-ramsey-meme.jpg

Yes! :lol:

I think Charles Ramsey need to rescue the Duggar girls

charles-ramsey-meme.jpg

Hell to the yeah!

I would describe them individually to be fair but frankly, "boring" is the one word that fits all.

All: ignorant.

I think that's the one word that to me could describe all the J-kids. They don't know anything other than what their parents have told them. Just think about it, there is so much they don't know, which is knowledge that we take for granted.

All: ignorant.

I think that's the one word that to me could describe all the J-kids. They don't know anything other than what their parents have told them. Just think about it, there is so much they don't know, which is knowledge that we take for granted.

They strike me much as does Sarah Palin. Not only ignorant, but proud of it. I can see no evidence of any intellectual curiosity whatsoever. They stick to their narrow belief systems and refuse to consider any ideas outside of that.

They strike me much as does Sarah Palin. Not only ignorant, but proud of it. I can see no evidence of any intellectual curiosity whatsoever. They stick to their narrow belief systems and refuse to consider any ideas outside of that.

It is not as though curiosity would be encouraged. In all likelihood would get them sent to a round of indoctrination of a quick trip down the guilt express courtesy of their parents.

It is not as though curiosity would be encouraged. In all likelihood would get them sent to a round of indoctrination of a quick trip down the guilt express courtesy of their parents.

Yep. I agree. That's why I think it highly unlikely any of these kids ever break away from the cult.

The DUggars Blog rejects comments they don't totally agree with. I guess they don't have a sense of humor. I used to describe Jinger as fiesty but it seems she drank more of the juice. Why isn't Joy Anna included? She is 15.

Archived