IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell visited her family too

Dru

Not that it would ever be mentioned on the blog of death.

Sister Grace changed her Facebook banner to a family photo that includes Melanie and the littles. Everyone's back is to the camera, but that is clearly Mel in the middle wearing the same outfit as in Mary's post about Resurrection Sunday. They almost look like they are going on an Easter egg hunt. Also sister Anna changed her Facebook profile pic to one of her holding, I believe, Bethany.

Glad to see that Mel and the girls weren't stuck in Maxhell all holiday long.

It seems to be the MO of the Maxwell family to not post about anything other than their immediate family members on the blog. People have visited them in the past and not been mentioned on the blog, the only way I know about it is I saw posts about the visit on the other family's blog.

I was surprised they mentioned their latest visitors, though even there they gave first names only - I just remembered their full names from reading another blog last year.

I think the Maxwells are trying to showcase their idea of the "perfect" family. This means excluding non-Steve activities approved and cutting many outside contacts, even those Steve-ok'd. I just think the Maxwell's ideal lifestyle is one that's totally focused on the cult-family. Also, given the family's higher profile, some of the other families may not want their pictures/names plastered on the blog so the Maxwells don't touch on them. Just guessing.

Not that it would ever be mentioned on the blog of death.

Sister Grace changed her Facebook banner to a family photo that includes Melanie and the littles. Everyone's back is to the camera, but that is clearly Mel in the middle wearing the same outfit as in Mary's post about Resurrection Sunday. They almost look like they are going on an Easter egg hunt. Also sister Anna changed her Facebook profile pic to one of her holding, I believe, Bethany.

Glad to see that Mel and the girls weren't stuck in Maxhell all holiday long.

Nathan, too. It's good for him to spend time with other families, even other fundie families.

I think the Maxwells are trying to showcase their idea of the "perfect" family. This means excluding non-Steve activities approved and cutting many outside contacts, even those Steve-ok'd. I just think the Maxwell's ideal lifestyle is one that's totally focused on the cult-family. Also, given the family's higher profile, some of the other families may not want their pictures/names plastered on the blog so the Maxwells don't touch on them. Just guessing.

The Maxwell's consider their blog and ministry to be focused on the "immediate family" - Steve, Teri and the unmarried children. The married children and their wives and kids and Teri's parents are considered extended family, and while they are mentioned they are not focused upon and aren't in the banner at the top of the page.

I imagine in laws are considered distant family and thus not worth mentioning.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had asked not to be featured. On top of that, Steve would never include pics of them if any of the women were wearing pants or even skirts that weren't ankle length. I bet some harlot in Melanie's family wears skirts with contrasting buttons too....

Could someone please provide links to Grace's FB page? She doesn't come up when I search her on FB and I'd like to see the photo.

I hope the girls got to do an Easter egg hunt and perhaps even got a baskets. It would be nice that they were still allowed to have some fun depsite being Maxwells.

Could someone please provide links to Grace's FB page? She doesn't come up when I search her on FB and I'd like to see the photo.

Sorry about that. Here's Anna's as well. https://www.facebook.com/anna.e.maher She has several other family members in her friends list.

I remember someone mentioned that Nathan had a FB page but made it private. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks! Wow, all those other women in the photo are wearing evil pants! That must be an interesting dynamic. I guess I'm glad to think those little girls get a chance to see how people live outside the compound and will maybe one day get a chance to wear pants, too.

Yeah, no one in Mel's family seems like they would be Steve Maxwell approved. I'm pleasantly surprised that Nathan lets the girls spend time with them. Maybe he's not as crazy as Steve-O despite his eyes.

LOL, Grace has a link to a page entitled "I want to marry a Country Boy" and there's a pic of a very muscled guy with his shirt off. Not very modest.

LOL, Grace has a link to a page entitled "I want to marry a Country Boy" and there's a pic of a very muscled guy with his shirt off. Not very modest.

It's almost like she doesn't know it's a sin to find someone physically attractive. :naughty:

Why, Anna Maher is studying to be a nurse! What a hussy, thinking she should be paid to save lives outside the home! At least she's not out there showing her body off like her sister, the model, is! I would LOVE to know what kind of thoughts Melanie has about the career choices her sisters have (been allowed to) made/make.

How did Melanie meet Nathan?

Their children are really lovely.

They met at church back before Steve decided to start his own church at the retirement home.

Their girls are adorable.

Archived