IGNORED

Golden Shower...well, played.

sunshine

I inquired on Waller's website a golden shower. I wasn't sure...was it a FJ thing? Nope. No, it wasn't. Well, played. :roll: lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your post makes no sense. Can I have a link or some idea of what exactly you are referencing?

Your post makes no sense. Can I have a link or some idea of what exactly you are referencing?

Yes very confusing post.

FG I think it is a reference to a comment somebody left on davidpukepriscilla blog. It's discussed in the Pecan thread.

(because that explanation totally makes sense :lol: )

Yes very confusing post.

FG I think it is a reference to a comment somebody left on davidpukepriscilla blog. It's discussed in the Pecan thread.

(because that explanation totally makes sense :lol: )

If this is true it makes even less sense to start a whole thread about it with no link to what is being discussed. :lol: I didn't remember that David was a Waller and I haven't kept up with the David and Prissy thread so I had no clue what she meant.

When crazy shit like that occurs, we're gonna need a screen cap to laugh at after he figures it out (like he did now)... That way we can preserve it FOR EVAH! :lol:

Even after going and reading the other thread, the OP makes no sense.

"I inquired on Waller's website a golden shower."

I'm guessing that there are words left out in this sentence. Maybe it was supposed to be "I inquired on Waller's website about a golden shower"? Meaning she left a comment on David and Prissy's blog asking what a golden shower was or if they were going to have a golden shower. Maybe?

"I wasn't sure...was it a FJ thing?"

Why would you ask there and not here if you thought it was just a FJ thing?

"Nope. No, it wasn't"

Did you google after you "inquired on the Waller website"?

"Well, played :roll: lol"

So, the eye roll makes it look like you thought it wasn't really well played, but the lol makes it look like you thought it was funny.

Hopefully sunshine will show back up to this thread and explain what she actually meant by any of this because it really makes absolutely no sense.

I'll rephrase for her.

You guys are so funny! After all the discussion of golden showers in the pecan thief thread I posted a comment on his blog asked what they were. He didn't know, so Ithought it must be a FJ thing, but then I googled and verythng came clear. Rock on, water sports enthusiasts!

I thought this was possibly a reference to the "Flowing Streams Christian Academy" mentioned on another thread, because someone there did make the Golden Shower joke.

What is Flowing Streams Christian Academy, you might ask? Why, it's the official name of the Maxwell family homeschool, I kid you not...

Hopefully sunshine will show back up to this thread and explain what she actually meant by any of this because it really makes absolutely no sense.

I agree that sunshine's post doesn't make sense, but I've noticed you pounce on the opportunity to give sunshine a hard time in the past (in other threads, and more than once, I think). I don't think you're wrong to ask for clarification, but do you need to be all prison warden about it?

I agree that sunshine's post doesn't make sense, but I've noticed you pounce on the opportunity to give sunshine a hard time in the past (in other threads, and more than once, I think). I don't think you're wrong to ask for clarification, but do you need to be all prison warden about it?

Yes.

:lol: She is a fundie who says weird shit, I'm going to snark on her.

Yes.

:lol: She is a fundie who says weird shit, I'm going to snark on her.

Huh?

Sunshine is a fundie who agrees with the Duggars(but when I asked her what she agreed with them about, her answer made about as much sense as her post here). She also claims that sex is just like giving birth so women have no excuse to want an abortion. :lol: And yes, I know, I'm mean for bringing that up and picking on her. :lol: This is a fundie snark board, though.

Yes, in another thread we were talking about the Maxwell's Homeschool which is called the Flowing Streams Christian Academy and I think we were snarking on one of them (see, even I can't remember which one and I think I wrote the snark) attending because he couldn't get in to Golden Showers. It was funny (at least I was LOL as I typed it). So then I guess one of us (not me) took it upon ourselves to branch that "shower" theme out to Father Pecan's blog since they had recently attended a baby shower for the Wee Pecan. It would have been more funny if we'd been able to see what was written (sounds hilarious), but there's just not enough information here or correct punctuation or something to make Sunshine's post even readable.

On The Littlest Pecan Thief thread after some talk about the possibility of David Waller being DEEP into the Prayer Closet, JohnHugh posted:

Wow, that was a brief moment of hilarity. Someone left a comment that sometimes she and her husband like to give gifts to the unsaved and they call these "golden showers." David said he would try this "if The Lord directs." Another commenter responded something along the lines of, "My husband also likes the idea of golden showers. Make sure you buy lots of juice and soda; they make thirsty work!"

The exchange was up for an hour at most before David wised up. I'd like to see how he found out and what his reaction was!

Edited for riffles

Hope this help clear up any confusion!

Sunshine is a fundie who agrees with the Duggars(but when I asked her what she agreed with them about, her answer made about as much sense as her post here). She also claims that sex is just like giving birth so women have no excuse to want an abortion. :lol: And yes, I know, I'm mean for bringing that up and picking on her. :lol: This is a fundie snark board, though.

Sex is just like giving birth? I guess if you're doing it with a guy who has a majorly deformed 8 lb 21 inch dick that could make sense. Searing pain that often requires stitches is pretty much the same as an orgasm, right? Or is sex something you do DURING childbirth, like Hellena & Currawong? I mean, either of those explanations would be perfectly logical, yes? Checkmate, pro-choicers! ;) :lol:

Sex is just like giving birth? I guess if you're doing it with a guy who has a majorly deformed 8 lb 21 inch dick that could make sense. Searing pain that often requires stitches is pretty much the same as an orgasm, right? Or is sex something you do DURING childbirth, like Hellena & Currawong? I mean, either of those explanations would be perfectly logical, yes? Checkmate, pro-choicers! ;) :lol:

Have you ever heard about the "full body orgasm" that sometimes accompanies childbirth? It may be kind of an akward thing to talk about, but it's real. Also, sex during childbirth has been proven to shorten labor.

That being said; sex, as I personally am used to, is nothing like childbirth. Especially when that childbirth happens to be a home birth without the benefit of painkillers. Maybe they shouldn't be sleeping with virgins, obviously the men are doing something terribly wrong if their women liken it to childbirth. Just sayin'!

Here's the quote from sunshine. It's word soup. Would you care to clarify, Sunshine? I can see English isn't your first language. If you tried for shorter sentences you wouldn't have to worry about grammatical issues making your meaning unclear.

Yes, abortion and adoption are two different things. Woman can be a mother of a dead child or alive one but gave the child an opportunity to live. Giving birth is no more than a punishment then sleeping with a man without protection or if it fails. As women, our parents did not end our lives why not give that child planned or not an opportunity to make life of their own. Why be selfish? It makes no sense. I apologize if you have been offended in my statement or maybe you are just passionate in the woman's right to choose. Either way we can't be so cavarly to end a life because it is convenient and make excuses that only show we choose to be blind in this matter.

And for the rest of your questions, they are out of scope to what I have said.

Thank you.

A guess at what she meant:

Yes, abortion and adoption are two different things. A woman can choose to be a mother of a dead child or a living one, but it's her choice to give the child an opportunity to live.

Giving birth is no worse than the risk of having sex without protection or, even with protection because the protection can fail. [can't fix her logic, ed] Our parents did not end our lives, so why not give that child (planned or not) an opportunity to live, too. Why be selfish? It makes no sense.

I apologize if you have been offended by my statement or maybe you are just passionate about the issue. Either way we shouldn't be so cavalier - to end a life because it is convenient, then make excuses that only show we choose to ignore the opposite point of view.

To which I say: sex with contraception with my husband had damn well better not be risky or there will be HELL to pay.

August, your fundie word salad to English translation skills are top notch! :clap:

Here's the quote from sunshine. It's word soup. Would you care to clarify, Sunshine? I can see English isn't your first language. If you tried for shorter sentences you wouldn't have to worry about grammatical issues making your meaning unclear.

A guess at what she meant:

So the last quote is the clarified version? It still makes no sense.

Archived