IGNORED

Golden Shower...well, played.

sunshine

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always love how abortion gets boiled down to a really narrow focus. Yay.

Treemom has the crabby

I hear ya. It's like all roads lead to ridiculous statements about abortion. I originally thought we were here for a pleasant chat about kinky urination. Boy was I mistaken! :?

To get back on track, when I was 20 I asked someone why all the prostitute ads were about water sports. This was before google, obviously.

I'm not familiar with Sunshine (other than the reproduced thread comments from her above about the abortion issue). Is there a chance she is a troll? Her writing is like reading Poor Sarah, but with an additional ESL barrier.

Would it be the most horrible thing in the world if one person on here thought differently?

Did someone say otherwise?

Would it be the most horrible thing in the world if one person on here thought differently?

No, but it would be nice if they at least thought coherently.

No, but it would be nice if they at least thought coherently.

And we have differences of opinion all the time here -- that's part of the fun. And language barriers are fine, of course, as long as we can piece words together. But I'm a writer (well, I used to be professionally) so I'm pretty good at putting incoherent language together in most cases. But this one is giving me a headache.

Woman can be a mother of a dead child or alive one but gave the child an opportunity to live. Giving birth is no more than a punishment then sleeping with a man without protection or if it fails.

My interpretation of what she meant was:

A woman can choose to be a mother of a dead child, or a living one, in which she gives the child an opportunity to live.

When choosing adoption, the act of giving birth can be seen as the punishment for having sex without protection or punishment for that protection failing.

I'm not saying that makes any sense either, but that's how I read it.

To get back on track, when I was 20 I asked someone why all the prostitute ads were about water sports. This was before google, obviously.

I hear those synchronized swimming babes are pretty hot... :lol:

Seriously though I had a lot of similar moments as a kid, hilarious part is remembering them now when I hear whatever phrase it was and realizing all of a sudden "oh WAAAAAAIT! THAT'S what that song was about???" etc.

So the last quote is the clarified version? It still makes no sense.

Neither does the thread title. The comma and ellipse usage confuse me.

My interpretation of what she meant was:

I'm not saying that makes any sense either, but that's how I read it.

I don't think it's that, I think she means that if you signed on for PIV sex you were taking your life in your hands for anything up to and including HIV and parenting. But, who really knows?

I'm having trouble not being snide about her difficulties with English because it's such hateful messages she's trying to express. I want to leave it out of the snark, but at the same time, she's a bitch and I want to hate on everything that comes out of her mouth. If I could figure out what it is. Sunshine, please clarify.

Ok, I was the poster of the later comment, It was on Sunday nite my time (aust) and I was very surprised how quickly the comment made it past moderation (it would have been within half an hour max). It must of only been between 5am - 7am their time when they posted it and by the time I woke up Monday morning it was gone (other posters spoke of these comments only being up for an hour or so). I do wonder if Pris approved the post (while feeding bubs) whilest David slept and David took it down when he woke. It just seems to me like an odd time of day for someone to see the post and quickly tell him to take it down.

Unless he checks fj every morning and saw a few of the posts under the other thread hence realizing he was having the PISS taken out of him?

Ok, I was the poster of the later comment, It was on Sunday nite my time (aust) and I was very surprised how quickly the comment made it past moderation (it would have been within half an hour max). It must of only been between 5am - 7am their time when they posted it and by the time I woke up Monday morning it was gone (other posters spoke of these comments only being up for an hour or so). I do wonder if Pris approved the post (while feeding bubs) whilest David slept and David took it down when he woke. It just seems to me like an odd time of day for someone to see the post and quickly tell him to take it down.

Unless he checks fj every morning and saw a few of the posts under the other thread hence realizing he was having the PISS taken out of him?

Stevie M's original comment on Davey's blog was posted Sunday morning UK time ;) It went something like : What a blessed blessing your shower was blah blah blah, sweet sweet fellowhip with friends, blah blah blah, we too have showers when we a gift to the unsaved. We call them Golden Showers. I think we should all try them, something to think about. Blessed blessings...

It was up for a while as the poster above read it then had her classic comment approved too!

Other comments made by Stevie also seem to have been removed. Myabe Gothard who seems more wordly when it comes to sex told Davey. Being his sugar Daddy he must keep a check on Davey's website? Or someone was stupid enough to ask Davey what a Golden Shower was...

I see what you did there, nice.

Lots of people think differently, but the problem is you can't just say abortion is X. Abortion is lots of things and not all fit nicely into a pro-life box.

Lots of people think differently, but the problem is you can't just say abortion is X. Abortion is lots of things and not all fit nicely into a pro-life box.

Abortion, religion, war, politics, don't fit nicely into any box. But on fj it seems the second someone is not part of the herd think they are trolls. People can have strong, different, absolute opinions, without being trolls, or having a thread dissolve into the Great Peanut Butter thread.

Abortion, religion, war, politics, don't fit nicely into any box. But on fj it seems the second someone is not part of the herd think they are trolls. People can have strong, different, absolute opinions, without being trolls, or having a thread dissolve into the Great Peanut Butter thread.

And I think they are.

To clarify, being new here, and not familiar with the particular poster, I asked if she/he/it was one. I figured those who had been here longer than I, with larger post counts than I, would be more intimately aware of who was or was not a troll.

I also would consider that the whole point of debate is to question and if I am going to throw my opinion into the ring, or if someone else is going to throw their opinion into the ring, I would presume that one is able to speak to it, and to answer questions posed to me regarding said opinion. If mere questioning of my comment or opinion or someone else's, was too delicate for me, I might consider that the board was not quite the fit for me that I had previously thought, and take myself elsewhere.

But that is just me. ;)

It's not the difference of opinion that's the problem. The problem is the I'm right, you're wrong attitude along with getting your drawers in a wad when someone questions you about your opinion.

It's not the difference of opinion that's the problem. The problem is the I'm right, you're wrong attitude along with getting your drawers in a wad when someone questions you about your opinion.

I can deal with that attitude from someone as long as they don't get all huffy when involved in the debate and can present their ideas rationally and intelligently.

? Think what are what?

People are having those opinions without being called a troll and it devolving into a on war.

I have no idea whether or not this was directed out me, but I am just going to go out on a limb here.

I am right about abortion.

Archived