IGNORED

Oh noez!! It's not all about Jebus!

EyeQueue

Check out the "google" entries on "We, the People, Will be heard" on several of their entries today on Facebook. Sorry...can't figure out how to paste a link w/o my Facebook page coming up.

The Cesar Chavez tribute on google today is proof Obama is thumbing his Muslim nose at this Christian country, y'all!

Note the edumacation fail of these tea baggers, some of whom think the Chavez in question is Hugo.

Check out the "google" entries on "We, the People, Will be heard" on several of their entries today on Facebook. Sorry...can't figure out how to paste a link w/o my Facebook page coming up.

The Cesar Chavez tribute on google today is proof Obama is thumbing his Muslim nose at this Christian country, y'all!

Note the edumacation fail of these tea baggers, some of whom think the Chavez in question is Hugo.

Because Pres. Obama is a Google employee? :penguin-no:

Cesar Chavez Day is a state holiday in California, where Google is headquartered. Ergo, Google is observing a state holiday (which I think its employees don't actually get off, even when it doesn't fall on a Sunday, but whatever). Right-wing cranks who live in California* know that the thing to do on Cesar Chavez Day is to write angry blog posts about how the most populous state in the U.S. has bowed to pressure from Latin@ people and/or pro-Union, insufficiently capitalist folks. Clearly, our local right-wingers have some educating to do of their brethren and sistren in the rest of the country.

*We do have some, not just in Orange County. One particularly vituperative dude rented space in San Francisco that was basically unused except for a permanent diorama of reactionary bumper-stickers, posters, and kitsch. Whoever he** was, he never got over Army Street in SF being renamed Cesar Chavez Street. And I have never gotten over wondering why, if he hated northern California's political landscape so much, he didn't move someplace where he would feel more at home.

**I don't know for a fact that the person behind the diorama was a he. I'm guessing so, based on some of the unfortunate things the diorama said about women-- but as the fundies we snark on have made clear, women can be misogynists, too.

So, Obama is a Muslim even though he celebrates Easter, because he clearly told Google to put up an image of Cesar Chavez. 'Cause, y'know, that works.

Hugo = Cesar :lol:

I saw Obama on the news today at the annual White House Easter egg hunt with a giant bunny. Evidence he's only celebrating the heathen Easter in fundies' eyes (even though they've been doing this for 135 years).

Archived