IGNORED

Messy Mondays fundie (lite?) youtube channel

clarinetpower

The guy apparently thinks he's funny.

kbnJWlFjSFk

And he doesn't like college.

21dswxQhJS8

Lots o' fundie speak: love on, heart for children, prayer journal, side hugs, etc.

(He's no Louis CK.)

The guy apparently thinks he's funny.

kbnJWlFjSFk

And he doesn't like college.

21dswxQhJS8

Lots o' fundie speak: love on, heart for children, prayer journal, side hugs, etc.

(He's no Louis CK.)

My friend's son is a philosophy major. He'll be starting at Columbia Law in the fall.

I'm a college professor, and while I think this young man's second video is correct in asserting that college is not for everyone and that there are many students enrolled that are not suited for study at that level, he is incorrect in asserting that the ultimate goal of a college education is specialized knowledge in a given field. That may be the goal of a major focus, but Liberal Arts education as offered by the majority of American colleges and universities is also about interdisciplinary, intersectional learning.

My husband is a college professor, too. I went to college. It's not all about ridiculous things you don't need to know, hierarchy and partying. But that's not the point. He's telling fundies what they want to hear. He also has videos about homeschooling and all the other usual claptrap. Apparently, he finds himself hilarious (especially in a wig).

I am surprised our fundie friends haven't started trying to make this go viral.

*groan* I have so many issues with this guy.

This one fundie-lite teenager I know keeps posting his videos on Facebook (I really need to delete her, her latest rambling about a mission trip to Dayton beach which saved 950!!!eleventy!! people was rather angering). Now, I do think a couple of his videos are actually funny, and he does have a few good points with his dating videos (i.e. girls, don't settle for an abusive relationship when you deserve more; that sort of thing), but ... yeah. Especially his 'alternate' personality is NOT. FUNNY.

Thank you, clarinetpower. I've been needing to complain about him for awhile.

Archived