IGNORED

The Rather Unusual Maiden has a sense of humor....

Lady Elaine

when we asked her if she was pregnant... :)

ratherunusualmaiden4god.blogspot.com/2011/08/thanks-and-updates.html

I knew she would. For some it would have been enough reason to flounce their blog. As far as fundies go, she's a pretty good one. I like her.

glad she has a sense of humor.

I still think it's one of the dumbest names for a blog I've heard yet.

Hand holding on special occasions? Why is that a big deal? I guess I'll never get it. Either it's off limits or it's not--what does special occasions have to do with anything???

Although, I knew a couple who was trying to wait until marriage for sex--he was not a virgin, she was--and after they'd done it "on a special occasion" the former virgin decided she didn't want to wait for just special occasions!

Guest Anonymous

Since our two year anniversary mark we have held hands a few times on a few special occasions... but by next week... I can hold his hand whenever I want to!!!

She does know what else happens on the wedding night, doesn't she....? :shock:

I agree, she has a sense of humor. She just went with it. Didn't get angry or offended or go off on the evil heathens who would dare to suggest such things.

I do wish her the best. I still think she is very naive and in for a really tough adjustment to married and adult life. But, if she can laugh, she's got part of that battle conquered.

She seems sweet. Just very young. Hope for the best for her.

Even aside from sex, I can't imagine marrying someone without at least having spent some nights and weekends at their place. If my current SO and I got married or moved into together it would be an adjustment for sure, but at least we know something about each other's daily habits and have managed to survive a couple of days of cooking and cleaning together. I think just spending so much TIME together has to be an enormous adjustment for newlywed fundies.

Archived