IGNORED

Traveling Torah Family

fundiefun

I don't know if this family hasn't been discussed they are a "torah keeping" family who have been traveling in their RV around the states to spread "truth" and get others to follow their lead. The father is off to Israel right now working with some group that helps locals farm. So now only are they spreading "truth" but they say the husband is going to just help out, but it sounds like they are trying to proselytize in Israel to show Jews how its so compatible with Christianity. Breaking the link so they don't flounce and close up shop.

ourwholeheartedfamily.com/blog/

I don't know if this family hasn't been discussed they are a "torah keeping" family who have been traveling in their RV around the states to spread "truth" and get others to follow their lead. The father is off to Israel right now working with some group that helps locals farm. So now only are they spreading "truth" but they say the husband is going to just help out, but it sounds like they are trying to proselytize in Israel to show Jews how its so compatible with Christianity. Breaking the link so they don't flounce and close up shop.

ourwholeheartedfamily.com/blog/

That family is some serious wingnuttery.

Ok..no idea why. But I just watched their RV tour. Volume was off. Where on earth do the six kids sleep?

I shared the news with David. We hugged and prayed and then David joyfully said “This is going to be great! Im going to deliver this baby, not a midwife and if it’s a boy, I’ll circumcise him!†I laughed and quietly thanked YHWH for this man who was looking back at me with loving anticipation.

So the husband is going to both deliver the new baby and circumcise him if it's a boy. What could possibly go wrong?

:o

First time poster here although I have been reading FJ for years. I wondered if this family was ever going to be mentioned. I came across them 11 years ago when I was following a very mainstream normal mummy board when they were still normal. As far as I can recall the father was in the military (airforce I think) then they had some sort of construction company that built amazingly huge homes, they went to a normal church and used fertility treatment to conceive their first son and then over the years things just got stranger and stranger and I kept following them. God seems to speak to them quite often, telling them to sell everything and live in a RV and then telling them to live in a huge house and then RV again. He also told them to leave their church and find the 'true' church which seems to be a faux Jewish thing, and they also went quiverful. They seemed quite happy with their 2 children but then went on to have 4 more and are expecting again.

I don't really know what to make of them but by all appearances they seem to be a happy family with well cared for children. Although the girls now seem to be skirts only and the older ones head cover gender lines don't seem to be tightly drawn, Dad is the one who always makes and decorates the childrens birthday cakes.

Anyway, it's nice to finally have something to post on here, it's been along time since I have participated in a message board.

So the husband is going to both deliver the new baby and circumcise him if it's a boy. What could possibly go wrong?

:o

Seriously.

If my husband said this, I'd be like, "1) How is it we are having a SEVENTH kid, and 2) NO."

What the actual fuck? I'm not going to open the circumcision debate, but can we at least all agree that a professional should handle the tiny baby bits? There is no good outcome for this.

Older daughter also has a blog:

simplysetapartlife.blogspot.com/

She's been reading midwifery books for a few years now, so everything should be easy-peasy. :?

It might just be my European perspective, but that RV is *huge*! my last flat had less living space than that thing :/

Their site includes a photo of her pee stick. Why do the fundies keep showing these off? I'm sure people would believe them if they just announced they were pregnant, and I wouldn't be nauseous right now.

Their site includes a photo of her pee stick. Why do the fundies keep showing these off? I'm sure people would believe them if they just announced they were pregnant, and I wouldn't be nauseous right now.

I dunno. I used to be right there with you, but after this whole Dede and XGayNecromancerGreg situation, I feel mildly better that she's probably actually pregnant and not hauling around a baby-sized tumor.

See, I took photos of my pregnancy tests, but only for myself. They are not going on the Internet. The Internet will just have to take my word for it.

Is there a relationship between the Wallers this family hangs out with and David Waller's family?

If you read there was a post after they had their "awakening" that they made their young son who I believe was six or so undergo circumcision since it's commanded in the bible :? . I can't imagine being that young and having something like that done because my parents had a religious experience.

Admittedly, I've never used one of these pee stix because why pay money for something you can get for free at any family planning clinic, but that doesn't look like a very strong positive to me. I wonder if Y***** didn't hear her husband's insane plan and quietly took the zygote back home. "Too much pride in that family, little one. We'll find you some nice pagans next time"

Their little "traveling salvation show" as the Neil Diamond song seems like a waste of time and money. Do they really think touring across the states and telling your average Christian how they are doing it wrong and need to live like Jews is really going to get people to change their ways since faux judaism isn't exactly mainstream in the media.

ourwholeheartedfamily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMG_2286.jpg

This pictures make me wanna puke... a father holding the daugther like a BRIDE? And his hand on one picture is much to close to her breast for my opinion.... :?

OMG! It really looks like he's feeling her up. Ick, ick, ick!

Ok..no idea why. But I just watched their RV tour. Volume was off. Where on earth do the six kids sleep?

Answer courtesy of Victoria's blog:

Tonight as I look around the RV, I am thankful for all my brothers and sisters, who are sound asleep on the living room floor.

Sounds comfy!

Archived