IGNORED

Anti abortion sign fail.

doggie

I don't see a problem. They're saying that it's a baby even while you're still pregnant. I mean, I disagree with them, but I see what they're going for.

I don't see a problem. They're saying that it's a baby even while you're still pregnant. I mean, I disagree with them, but I see what they're going for.

You never know, it might be a rabbit.

Cause there's so many OTHER choices!

*squint* :confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-scratchheadblue: :confusion-scratchheadblue: What is it that you would like to say?

or a zombie don't forget the zombie. or worse a fundie.

Either that, or an alien, but a fundie would still be worse.

Recently drove through the south with mr.longisland, and every few hundred yards there was a billboard proclaiming that the heart starts beating 18 days after conception. That would make it a gamete/fetus with a heartbeat.

Wonder how many it took to work this one out? :lol:

nailed-it-9_zps87b23028.jpg

I hope its not the size of the one in the picture, because OUCH! :P

So if a woman gets impregnanteded by an alien; will these pro-birthers still force her to have the baby?

I hope its not the size of the one in the picture, because OUCH! :P

If you're pregnant, it's a clothed 1-year-old with a teddy bear. And teeth. Yeesh.

If you're pregnant, it's a clothed 1-year-old with a teddy bear. And teeth. Yeesh.

That would be a difficult birth (G)

That would be a difficult birth (G)

I've seen anti-abortion signs with elementary school-aged kids on it. If those are what I'm expecting, they'd better give me really good drugs 'cause I'm pretty sure those fontanelles fused years ago.

Archived