IGNORED

Joshua Titus Philips' Blogger Profile

debrand

blogger.com/profile/18311800728395904092

His occupation is adventure. Geez. I wish I had that luxury.

Seven foot Amazonian cannibals? I know he is joking but what an odd thing to say.

I hate to say this but Doug's son is a decent looking young man.

About me

Gender Male

Occupation Adventure

Location San Antonio, Republic of Texas

Interests Reading, writing, Hunting, Trapping, Travel, Guitar, Theology, Photography, World History, Constitutional Law, Creationism, Defending True History

Favorite Movies The Mysterious Islands

Favorite Music Celtic, Classical, film Score, Musical

Favorite Books Holy Bible, The Count of Monte Cristo, Ivanhoe, The Mysterious Islands, The Spy, In Freedom's Cause, Treasure Island, Sherlock Holmes

Which is more important to you and why: flexibility or expandability?

Flexibility is. Why? Well, because if you are traveling through the Amazon jungle you had better be ready to change your plans if you meet a tribe of 7 foot cannibals.

Yeah, I think he wrote that description a few years back during VF's first Anaconda Hunting expedition through the Amazon. He should be 19 or 20 years old by now...hopefully he's done a lot of maturing in that time. He should really update his profile and get rid of all that garbage...sounds like a 10 year old with an over active imagination.

Someone introduced me to the tv series "Foyles War" a few months ago. The main character's son is, in my opinion, quite an attractive young man. So I wondered why there was always something about him that just set my teeth on edge.

Finally, I realized that he reminds me of JT. While I do think JT is quite handsome, he also comes across as if he knows it all too well. Various statements I've seen him make, such as "living the exciting life of a Philips" which I saw on some profile, give me the impression that he feels superior to most people around him. (And I don't disagree that he gets to participate in all kinds of events most people would never have the chance to do so his life probably is quite exciting.) I certainly don't ever see him breaking away from the family dynasty just because it gives him too great of a life. In fact, one would think he would be married already, given the gushing his father did over his friend David Brown who'd already built a house and was a father at this age. But that would probably mean some reduction in his fun life of "adventure" and having to take on at least a speck of responsiblity, since of course everyone would expect the first child within a year. I'm really curious to see how long it is before he marries, since Dougie is always going on about how there is not a marriage crisis among the young people of the movement. Somehow, I suspect it will be a while, despite the fact that there is probably numerous girls who'd be thrilled to have him.

Someone introduced me to the tv series "Foyles War" a few months ago. The main character's son is, in my opinion, quite an attractive young man. So I wondered why there was always something about him that just set my teeth on edge.

Finally, I realized that he reminds me of JT. While I do think JT is quite handsome, he also comes across as if he knows it all too well. Various statements I've seen him make, such as "living the exciting life of a Philips" which I saw on some profile, give me the impression that he feels superior to most people around him. (And I don't disagree that he gets to participate in all kinds of events most people would never have the chance to do so his life probably is quite exciting.) I certainly don't ever see him breaking away from the family dynasty just because it gives him too great of a life. In fact, one would think he would be married already, given the gushing his father did over his friend David Brown who'd already built a house and was a father at this age. But that would probably mean some reduction in his fun life of "adventure" and having to take on at least a speck of responsiblity, since of course everyone would expect the first child within a year. I'm really curious to see how long it is before he marries, since Dougie is always going on about how there is not a marriage crisis among the young people of the movement. Somehow, I suspect it will be a while, despite the fact that there is probably numerous girls who'd be thrilled to have him.

In a nonfundie(or at least a fundie lite) family, he would marry a woman who also liked adventures and could keep up or surpass him in activities like backpacking or hiking or whatever he likes to do. However, there seems to be such a split between women's and men's world that I am not surprised that more young Vision Forum men don't get married early.

Apparently, he has made some videos

vimeo.com/joshuaphillips

blogger.com/profile/18311800728395904092

His occupation is adventure. Geez. I wish I had that luxury.

Seven foot Amazonian cannibals? I know he is joking but what an odd thing to say.

I hate to say this but Doug's son is a decent looking young man.

Does he mean revisionist history? He's hilarious. :lol: He would hate to meet me.

When I saw this subject heading, I really thought it was a fake profile some FJer made. Joshua Titus Phillips sounds like a made-up name that satirizes the Duggar, Maxwell, and Philips families all in one fell swoop!

Archived