IGNORED

Fundies on facebook mad about halftime show

homeschoolmomma1

They say they don't judge, but someone mentioned where Beyonce's pole was and another said they were boycotting

I so want to say something. So ungodly. I don't care if you like her or not

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to the halftime show and I enjoyed it. But then I listen to Beyonce's music and have since she was with Destiny's Child.

OT, Destiny's Child is supposed to be getting back together-yay! :D

Shouldn't the Fundies be at Sunday night services anyway? LOL! It is amazing to me the amount of people that have yet to figure out how to change a channel on their television if they do not like what they are seeing.

For all the right talks about personal responsibility, they sure do think the media has an obligation to protect their virgin Christian eyes from everything that doesn't fit within their narrow worldview.

And aren't TVs banned from most fundie households, anyway?

But yet she loves the Oprah commerical because it supports troops. I thought Oprah wasn't even Christian. I guess if she supports what Fundies do then it is ok grrr

Wait, they have an issue with beyonce (but not other debil musik) but no whining about the godaddy commercial with the model face sucking the kid?

Geesh, you would think Single Lady would be right up their allies!

Seriously, I would LOVE to be able to move like that on heels like what she was wearing. Not only did I watch, but I let my teen boys watch too!!! GASP.

Some quotes from them

My 6 yr old leaned over to me and said, mom, I think she needs more clothes on, to which my 9 yr old said, ya like a long dress! It was hysterical!! Out of the mouth of babes!

it just was t her clothes it was her dancing and body language. Very seductive. Acceptable for your husband in the privacy of your bedroom not on National tv.

Obviously, God was offended as well, as he has made the lights go out in the stadium.

How long before the fundies start on that train.

So hot men on the field wearing super tight pants isn't immodest? That's good eye candy for the girls and some of the boys. Might bring up some naughty thoughts.

Geesh, you would think Single Lady would be right up their allies!

:lol: I know!

"Cause if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it"

You cannot dance in a long skirt, dumbass. I, otoh, was calling my newest son to get his butt into the living room. Stupid fundies who had him for four years taught him to hate black people (of which he IS one). I pointed at Beyonce and said, "Do not EVER tell me that black women are not drop dead gorgeous again!"

His jaw dropped. Nuff said. Gonna FORCE the poor boy to come out of the sheltering nonsense they beat into him!

Some quotes from them

What did they THINK they were going to see during a Beyonce halftime show?

:doh:

It makes me glad that the first comment that popped up on my facebook about it was a gay guy happy to see the Destiny's Child reunion. And another comment that "Beyonce was lights out!"

You cannot dance in a long skirt, dumbass. I, otoh, was calling my newest son to get his butt into the living room. Stupid fundies who had him for four years taught him to hate black people (of which he IS one). I pointed at Beyonce and said, "Do not EVER tell me that black women are not drop dead gorgeous again!"

His jaw dropped. Nuff said. Gonna FORCE the poor boy to come out of the sheltering nonsense they beat into him!

The duggars say all dancing is ebil anyway. Her son's virgin eyes were not well protected.

I'm sure the fundies are all convinced the blackout was a sign of God's wrath. A sort of "Nike" moment from the divine. :mrgreen:

Except he waited until after it was over (because he was enjoying it) to blow the power. Still made the point... or not... :roll:

Except he waited until after it was over (because he was enjoying it) to blow the power. Still made the point... or not... :roll:

Can God make a celebrity so sexy, even God gets distracted from His punishments?

I'm sure the fundies are all convinced the blackout was a sign of God's wrath. A sort of "Nike" moment from the divine. :mrgreen:

Or they blame Obama for the infrastructure failure.

Or they blame Obama for the infrastructure failure.

Josh Duggar already has it covered on Twitter. Or at least he retweeted some other RW fuckwit who does.

I think they would also be mad at the car commercial where the little girl wishes she could be a "princess." Cut to the little girl on a horse, wearing armor, and waving a sword in the air as she yells, "You must avenge my father's death!" to a crowd of Medieval soldiers.

One Million Moms is probably working on their campaign against the Doritos commercial with the dad and his friends playing dress-up with his daughter.

Archived