IGNORED

100 entries for a chance at a FREE PUPPY!

Helena

Just answer these questions!

Answer the Questions below for 100 Free Entries. Everyone please answer the questions. I would rather you do this than anything else. These might be the Most Important Questions you will ever answer.

Question # 1 If you died today would Heaven or Hell be your eternal Home?

A) Heaven B) Not Sure C) Hell

Question # 2 Would you like to know how to make sure you will live forever in Heaven?

Question # 3 Do you have a prayer request or know someone who needs Prayer?

Do you need Healing, Deliverance, Salvation or other needs?

scottspuppypalace.com/puppycontest.htm

Edited by Three and Done to properly break link. ;)

What do these stupid questions have with a business selling puppy mill puppies? Oh, that's right! Too many of the puppy mills are run by fundies.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by how its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

Guest Anonymous

For phone users: scottspuppypalace.com/puppycontest.htm

Other than that, I think you are missing the point. It's obviously about more than the mill puppies (who won't go to heaven or hell when they die, because Jesus). :D

It's about the prayer. :pray:

Just ask Chuck:

Scott and Farica,

I was so thrilled to hear that I won the free puppy contest for February 2009. I love my "Valentine" puppy "Benji" and thank you so much for sending him all the way to Montana for me.

The free puppy has been wonderful, but the best part of this experience has been growing my personal relationship with JESUS! I answered the three questions on the website, and found the strength to ask for prayer for myself. I've struggled with severe depression and post traumatic stress syndrome over the past three years and had tried to end my life twice in the past year. I was feeling very hopeless. After asking for prayer in response to Question 3, and admitting that I needed to open myself up to a closer relationship with the Lord, my prayers were answered. I felt my depression actually melt away and the nightmares and anxiety were just gone!! It was a miraculous healing of my body and mind, and I am so thankful for Scott and Farica and their ministry. I believe they saved my life and cannot imagine where I would be if I hadn't stumbled on their website looking for a new pup.

Thank you again guys - you have changed my life, and you are so special!! God Bless, Chuck

Why is he a puppy mill?

Because most loving breeders and animal shelters don't give out puppies for free to any individual who passes an 'I love Jesus' test. Shelter/breeder fees are there to weed out seedy individuals who'll sell/abuse/exploit helpless animals.

Why is he a puppy mill?

Multiple breeds, designer breeds, no mention of health testing, no mention of parents achievements (titles, testing, activities, work), no pedigrees provided, billing things as 'rare' that aren't. No mention of 'we reserve the right to only sell puppies to homes we think are good ones', no spay neuter contracts mentioned, no mention of health guarantees other than 'one year health guarantee' and infectious disease control.

And oh yeah, GIVING AWAY A FREE PUPPY ON THE INTERNET TO STRANGERS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES BASED ON THEIR JEEBUS QUOTIENT...

Yeah.

free fucking puppies for loving Jesus now this takes the cake today.

I would like to see Jesus AND St. Francis of Assisi come back to earh, just long enough to smack them upside their heads. Animals are living, sentiernt creatures, not toys!

This is possible one of the stupidest ways to spread the love of Jesus that I have ever seen.

I apologize for the improper link break! Thought I did it correctly, is there a tutorial somewhere??

Newbies!! , geesh!

I apologize for the improper link break! Thought I did it correctly, is there a tutorial somewhere??

Newbies!! , geesh!

Usually, all you need to do is leave off the www. part. For an example just put google.com as opposed to putting http://www.google(dot)com, etc. It won't be an automatic link that way and then people using the mobile site can get the to site more easily.

*Starts thinking about another puppy in my house along with two border collie mix puppies. Imagines the house exploding*

Yea. Not taking this quiz. My family has enough puppies.

Newbies!! , geesh!

No need to apologize! We helpmeets are here for you hehe :lol:

Seriously, though, all you need to do (as another poster stated) is to leave off the http://www part :D

*Starts thinking about another puppy in my house along with two border collie mix puppies. Imagines the house exploding*

Yea. Not taking this quiz. My family has enough puppies.

I have a border collie/ Great Pyrenees mix and he is the best dog I could have ever imagined. Now, as a puppy, I had days when I thought neither of us would survive. He was (and still is) a Houdini who could escape from any confinement you could possibly imagine and wreak swift havoc on whatever he found. (He even ate a copy of The Message Bible translation). I swore I'd never do a puppy again and then four years later adopted a baby bloodhound. Both dogs were from families and were not purposely bred yet they still wanted to meet me and watch me interact with the puppies. I cannot imagine any good pet owner/breeder randomly shipping a dog to somewhere in the country based on a Jesus quiz. News flash.....people can say whatever they want on the Internet true or not. And *gasp*, not all people who have the ability to produce "correct" quiz answers must therefore also be good people themselves.

Archived