IGNORED

Whiner Lady is a FANGIRL!!!

OkToBeTakei

zachsgang.blogspot.co.uk/

Unfortunately her hero is a bit of a twat :(

QUOTE.

I subscribe to the Daily Jot and receive emails from Bill Wilson every day. Given the majority of people that read my blog are christians, I thought I would share this message.

ENDQUOTE.

Christian maybe. Far-right conspiracy theorists, maybe not.

Oh I just adore her.

My smiley things and quote doodahs are broken :(

Wow, just Wow. You know, I am at that point where I just can't anymore with these people with their paranoid rants and circular reasoning. It makes me weary and sad.

Wow, just Wow. You know, I am at that point where I just can't anymore with these people with their paranoid rants and circular reasoning. It makes me weary and sad.

Agree. But this one has the added on benefit of whinging ad nauseum about how small her laundry room is, how tiny her 3000 sq ft home is and other amusing facts. She is not the brightest for sure. :D

Agree. But this one has the added on benefit of whinging ad nauseum about how small her laundry room is, how tiny her 3000 sq ft home is and other amusing facts. She is not the brightest for sure. :D

Correction...4,000 sq ft. Which is not as nice as her former 7,000 sq ft home.

OH noes! How could I have forgotten!!!? I cried for her and EVERYTHING!

I forgot how large her houses were. :shock:

I forgot how large her houses were. :shock:

Ours is 2000 I think, and our biggest problem is that we're running out of places for all the books to live! Even having ereaders for all of us hasn't solved the problem with the print books. 4000 sq.ft. would be heaven!

Ours is 2000 I think, and our biggest problem is that we're running out of places for all the books to live! Even having ereaders for all of us hasn't solved the problem with the print books. 4000 sq.ft. would be heaven!

We are just over 2000 and have the same problem. :D

I think Whiner lady is more concerned about her laundry room than book space :lol:

Put her in a flat or terraced house where the washing machine is in the kitchen and there's no room for a dryer. Watch her head explode...

She's a spoiled, vapid bitch. I just want to drop her ass in Haiti or some other third-world country, but I seriously doubt she'd gain any insight or wisdom from the experience.

2000 sq feet...I used ot have that! I miss that much space....I think mine is about 1200, for 5 people and a cat with a really long tail (I step on her tail a lot.....).

Archived