IGNORED

Sandy Hook Shooting Didn't Happen [PROOF]

doggie

got this as a spam email. SO the whole town and all the police and everything was faked? All so the president can announce he is trying to do a small mount of gun control? These are the people who should not own guns.

Excerpt from Muad'Dib's January 7th, 2013 Critical Mass Radio interview:

..They used a poster child for this to get everybody's sympathy and to get everybody's emotions up so that they could hopefully bring in a gun ban. They used a little poster child, a little blonde-haired blue-eyed six year old girl. She was the face, the poster child. She was supposedly killed along with the other 19 six year olds and seven year olds at Sandy Hook. Three days later Obama was there doing a photo op and she's sitting on his knee. She's supposed to be dead, used as a poster child, this little girl died - she's sitting on Obama's knee three days later. The same little girl.

And then they have her parents interviewed. It shows that they're all actors. It never really happened, because the guy that was supposedly her dad, is shown in the video where he's to the side and he's laughing and joking with other people and then he's called up in front of the camera. He's off to the left. Then he's called to the center, to the focus of the camera to be interviewed and to give his speech about Sandy Hook and about his daughter. And he goes from on the side from laughing and joking with everybody, he comes up to the center and ... he takes the joking, smiling face off and you can see him physically trying to force his face to look sad and then he starts talking about how his daughter's been killed. They're actors. There were no bodies.

It was a made for TV drama to try to ram through the gun control laws, because they want to kill the American people and they can't kill armed people. That's why Hitler disarmed the Germans, it's why Stalin disarmed the Russians, it's why chairman Mao disarmed the Chinese and they killed between them something like 120 million of their own people. And that's what they want to do in America and they can't do it because the people have the Second Amendment and they have guns. So they have to do all of this, and they'll keep doing it. There will be more incidents like this, which are made for television, until they manage to persuade the American people to give up their guns. And then they'll start killing the Americans. Because the Americans are the only people stopping them from doing what they want to do already. They know they can't put their next phase, which is reducing the world's population, they can't put that phase into operation whilst the Americans have got millions!

of guns.

This message has no links to help it get through spam blockers. If you are interested in the subjects being discussed, please search the Web for more information.

This people make me sick. They are no better than WBC and the other wackadoos like them.

And honestly, it must be f-ing exhausing to be so paranoid ALL.THE.TIME.

Zsu emails you? Just kidding.

Someone on my Facebook shared this and there was radio silence, not a like or comment in sight. And this is someone whose posts are usually liked and commented on by about a million people. It's just so idiotic that I can barely take it seriously. Hopefully these people are in the minority.

It is frightening that people think like this. The idea that an entire town/the media/the entire police force etc. would lie to the American people just so that we can have a few regulations on guns is mind boggling. No one is coming for anyone's guns.

These conspiracy theorists frighten me because they are the ones with guns. Some of the rhetoric coming out of these people's mouth is scary. Do they want to start a civil war?

I had a weird conversation online. A poster defended his rights to have any type of weapon because he should be able to take down the government. When someone responded that the government has tanks and Apache helicopters which would pretty much trump his assault weapon, the man responded that American soldiers would never shoot their own citizens. First of all, yes, American soldiers would shoot terrorists. And if you take up arms against your country, you will be a terrorist. However, if they wouldn't shoot you, you don't need the damn guns anyway.

the strange thing is this was a huge hoax thousands with of people and a huge effort but they screwed up on the basics? When is this gun confiscating going to happen??

Crazy friend of mine said that about needing guns to protect herself from the government. When I pointed out that the goverment has access to tanks and even more powerful weapons than guns, she said theres more of us than there is of them. She doesnt realise that the average American has no intention of ever being a terrorist, and even the majority of republicans would not shoot the president if they had the chance.

I guess its just her and the batshit crazy Andersons and a couple of other tin foil hat wearing nutjobs against the whole American government then?

This whole "Sandy Hook is a hoax" thing pisses me off to no end. And, honestly I'm surprised by some people who I know in real life actually believe this might be real (that it's a hoax is real, convoluted sentence structure). I had someone send me a 30 minute video of why it was a hoax and why the president should be impeached over it. He was so vehement that it was true, that I've started to wonder about my friend's sanity.

One of my friends is a liberal atheist, & I think I've heard him say he's a communist, too. (Seriously, he looks like a stereotypical 60's hippie - long hair & beard & granny glasses.) He's gone apeshit over the gun control issue recently - he had this exchange on FB with one of his relatives today:

HIPPY GUY: The only thing that is rational is for people to be educated in the safe use and storage of firearms and to keep them out of the hands of criminals and the criminally insane. Other than that we should be able to have access to almost any military type item. That's what the 2 Amendment meant. How else is it even feasible to "defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic"? Until the first barrage of anti-gun nonsense in 1934 that was indeed the case. That was the first instance of punishing the general public on account of a handful of scumbags and gangsters. This crap in NY and what the President just suggested the other night is only the most recent.

I am so overjoyed that I no longer live in that horrid State but am fearful that if such measures get accepted there that they'll spread to the rest of the country eventually.

HIPPY GUY'S SIS: soo people should be able to have a 50 cal. or a rocket launcher ... isnt some of what this bill does keep people who shouldnt have guns (insane, people with restraining orders ect)

HIPPY GUY: Criminally insane people, felons and individuals with restraining orders already aren't legally entitled to own firearms. None of these extra measures add anything to that other than leading down a slippery slope to complete disarmament.

And yes, 50 cal, which by the way are legal in all but the most oppressive states, rocket launchers, etc should be accessible to those who are trained in their safe use and keeping. Otherwise the government is simply saying "we just don't trust American citizens and would rather keep them in a position of eternal servitude.

I'm from Connecticut and have a friend whose cousin was a student at Sandy Hook. I never see any explanation from these "truthers" for the many people who knew people affected who are from outside of Newtown and could easily vouch for authenticity. I guess they're all paid actors as well.

A few regulations does NOT equal bans on guns. There is no slippery slope. The American government isn't going to steal anyone's guns.

I know it would be a death sentence for any politician to try to ban guns. I have no clue how it could even happen. Ignorance and fear go hand in hand.

I know it would be a death sentence for any politician to try to ban guns. I have no clue how it could even happen. Ignorance and fear go hand in hand.

It couldn't happen without a complete overthrow of the current government or amending of the constitution, neither of which is in danger of happening.

People be nuts.

And here I was just thinking that all my Facebook friends were normal... when lo and behold, one of them posted something like this on his page and actually had people agreeing with him. (I deleted him from my friends' list pretty fast.)

Is this for real? Do these idiots really think that the government could pull a hoax like this off? Come on, they can't even fix healthcare, does anyone really believe they could keep a secret this big?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Is this for real? Do these idiots really think that the government could pull a hoax like this off? Come on, they can't even fix healthcare, does anyone really believe they could keep a secret this big?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

sadly yes.

Sadly I got in an argument with someone on FB over this. It is mind-boggling to me that someone can see a YouTube video and immediately believe something like this! The amount of stupid it takes is just...

And here I was just thinking that all my Facebook friends were normal... when lo and behold, one of them posted something like this on his page and actually had people agreeing with him. (I deleted him from my friends' list pretty fast.)

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Unfortunately my FB friends aren't as intelligent or normal as I had previously thought either.

I've had friends post that crap as well. And here I thought election season was bad for my friend's list.

69kzyv.png

If I didn't love Aeon Flux so so so much, I would totally change my avatar to this.

the strange thing is this was a huge hoax thousands with of people and a huge effort but they screwed up on the basics? When is this gun confiscating going to happen??

You guys are doing the conspiracy wrong. It was aliens. The aliens came down and took the kids. Instead of having the secret relationship the pentagon has with (insert unpronouncable alien overlord's name) they made up the story about the shooting. They need to get all the guns so the aliens can come and attach the mind sucking leaches.

Gee, its obvious! I also suggest you all change your shampoo to something containing bat shit, because thats the only thing to protect you.

I'm very surprised that this clown was literate enough to use the pseudonym Muad'dib in his or her posting. In the book "Dune", the name was the nom de guerre of Paul Atreides, who succeeded in unleasing an intergalactic jihad against his enemies.

I'm very surprised that this clown was literate enough to use the pseudonym Muad'dib in his or her posting. In the book "Dune", the name was the nom de guerre of Paul Atreides, who succeeded in unleasing an intergalactic jihad against his enemies.

It's also what I named my gerbil. :D

One of my sanest FB friends posted this 30-minute YouTube video about how the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. Including what were supposed to be the second and third shooters, who were in the woods near the school but were never heard about again. Because two shady characters totally wouldn't be doing something questionable in the woods behind a school, especially not when their activities coincide with some crazed bastard shooting said school up. Basically every point the video brought up could be very reasonably explained.

What gets me is that conspiracy theorists typically hate the media for being too complicit with the government, but this time they're using everything the media first used... Which turned out to be totally wrong. So the media always lies until it hastily spews a bunch of bullshit in order to capitalize on the deaths of 26 people, in which case everything it initially reported was 100% correct. Yeah, I'm totally believing that.

I've been extremely appalled at the conspiracy theories about this shooting. The ones about 9/11, etc, didn't seem quite as abhorrent to me for some reason. Maybe because they've been picking apart how parents who just lost small children were grieving in public. That sort of speculation is so far beyond decent human behavior that it doesn't even quite compute in my brain. Not everyone wants to be bawling in front of a camera that will be showing them to the entire country or world, even if they are hurting deeply inside.

69kzyv.png

If I didn't love Aeon Flux so so so much, I would totally change my avatar to this.

Wish we had that LIKE button!

Sadly, I'm not surprised what people believe nowadays. I think it's a mix between, "oh my God, our precious country has been hijacked by a Kenyan...a black man, not once but in two elections. I think they will try to invalidate President Obama in any way possible, no matter how cra cra their thoughts/opinions are.

Then there's the whole, "the government is turning into Hitler's Germany or Castro's Cuba, etc. Due to that fear, we must keep our guns and buy more - the more damage they can wrought the better. As the loon on Piers Morgan said this past week, "it's 1776 all over again." When it's brought up that some of the ideas Obama is floating were ideas Reagan and to a smaller extent Bush favored, those same people simply refuse to do a google search to find facts.

Heck why search out the facts when for many it's all tied into the fact that a black man is the President/Commander in Chief of the USA. Quite honestly, I'd rater they express their true feelings than smile at me and stay quiet. I want to know who they are.

As for the Sandy Hook shootings, I also saw the older gentleman, who gave the 7 or 8 kids sitting in his driveway a safe place until their parents could fetch them, has also been accused of being an actor. If Obama has this much power, I wonder why he doesn't get look a likes for Boehner and McConnel and put out the legislation that he has twice been elected to make into law. I mean he is that diabolical and powerful, right? :shhh:

Archived