IGNORED

Whiner Lady wants to start a Revolution!!

OkToBeTakei

The Declaration of Independence

This was on my Facebook page from the Tea Party today.....thought it would be good to share!

The US Declaration of Independence.

Read it below.

Sometimes we need to be reminded and please take a special note on a sentence in all CAPS that our founding fathers wrote:

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --"THAT WHENEVER ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE OF THESE ENDS, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR ABOLISH IT, AND TO INSTITUTION A NEW GOVERNMENT, LAYING ITS FOUNDATION ON SUCH PRINCIPLES AND ORGANIZATION POWER IN SUCH FORM, AS TO THEM SHALL SEEM MOST LIKELY TO EFFECT THEIR SAFETY AND HAPPINESS." Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Wonder if that is why she bought a gun? :lol:

Oh Whiner Lady... You know you're delusional when you're rich and think you're a revolutionary. She wouldn't last one day as a revolutionary. She'd break a nail and she'd be out.

And she bought a gun because she has money to throw around and she can afford to go out and buy shit just because she's feeling political. I just can't bring myself to believe that someone who's got brains enough to feed themselves and put on clothes would choose a gun over a home security system and think they're safer.

Oh Whiner Lady... You know you're delusional when you're rich and think you're a revolutionary. She wouldn't last one day as a revolutionary. She'd break a nail and she'd be out.

And she bought a gun because she has money to throw around and she can afford to go out and buy shit just because she's feeling political. I just can't bring myself to believe that someone who's got brains enough to feed themselves and put on clothes would choose a gun over a home security system and think they're safer.

I'm just waiting to hear what JesusFightClub has to say about this. :mrgreen:

What is disturbing is that I keep reading more and more crazy right wing talk about revolution and secession. The reason that some people give for owning semi assault weapons is that the government should be afraid of them.

Wonder if that is why she bought a gun? :lol:

A gun? She will need a guillotine. Maybe her husband can find a blueprint or a ready made one on Ebay. Allez French no such thing in the basement??

Don't worry, she will soon be distracted again by her sub par McMansion.

The explosion of crazy at the moment concerns me, but it's not like hasn't happened in the past. The right wing in the 20's and 30's in the US went nuts over libralized social codes and New Deal programs. Same in the 1960's with civil rights. Things keep struggling forward, no matter how much these people whine about it.

I'm not very convinced. :lol:

An eastern European comrade shared a video with us. In his country pitched battles between fash (neo-Nazis) and antifa are not, shall we say, uncommon. In this video the antifa were getting the worst of it until a comrade ran across to a building site, tore off a wooden plank and waded into the middle of the fash, belting them as hard as he could. He was a total berserker and tilted the battle to the antifa in seconds.

Now I would like to see Whiner Lady try that one on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not very convinced. :lol:

An eastern European comrade shared a video with us. In his country pitched battles between fash (neo-Nazis) and antifa are not, shall we say, uncommon. In this video the antifa were getting the worst of it until a comrade ran across to a building site, tore off a wooden plank and waded into the middle of the fash, belting them as hard as he could. He was a total berserker and tilted the battle to the antifa in seconds.

Now I would like to see Whiner Lady try that one on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would pay to see that lol

I would pay to see that lol

When it comes to a revolution dear JFC, I would be honoured to be your first victim, any chance of a friendly enemy dram??

Revolutionaries don't typically plot their plans of attack from six-bedroom hovels, do they?

Nor do they declare their intentions in a blog.

Archived