IGNORED

Scott Brown/NCFIC made a book with family photos!

WonderingInWA

The book is Scott's year in pictures and it should not be missed! Looks like Blair and young master Tsantles had another baby (wow, that was fast -- way to go with that adolescent sex drive, Taylor!). And he's got some other stupid things to say about his year, including his mission for the next year which is to continue traveling the world to tell everyone why Sunday School for kids is evil.

The full family photo on page 56 is worth the trip. Deborah looks like a big orange clown. And poor Kelly just looks tired.

Check it out:

www.scottbrownonline.com/wp-content/upl ... fault.html

p. 30. How nice of a man to write a "book" about "biblical" womanhood. What a pompous windbag.

I know. And they went to Barbados! You know, to visit Deborah's homeland. Yeah, I was born in Fiji so I should certainly be justified to go back there (I really wasn't, but his justifications for travelling the world just kill me).

Oh dear - that orange outfit is unfortunate...son David is looking quite well-fed...and hush my mouth, Peter and Kelly now have five kids?? I'd lost count. Peter, give that poor woman a break already.

Is anyone else with me in wanting to see Claudia escape?

Oh dear - that orange outfit is unfortunate...son David is looking quite well-fed...and hush my mouth, Peter and Kelly now have five kids?? I'd lost count. Peter, give that poor woman a break already.

Is anyone else with me in wanting to see Claudia escape?

Yep, Claudia is pretty. Too bad they will marry her off to yet another Vision Forum intern alum and she'll start pumping out the babies like her faithful sisters.

Peter, Taylor, and David all work for Scott so I guess he's got quite the empire going. He's a scary guy.

p. 30. How nice of a man to write a "book" about "biblical" womanhood. What a pompous windbag.

Well, that is the point of 'biblical' womanhood. They need a man to tell them what to do.

I'll give them points for slick presentation. They're light years ahead of the ATI crowd.

Going by the average spacing in each of the families (15 mos for Kelly & Sippy cup, 13 for the others), next year edition should feature 3 mote grandkids, Monica should be nearly due w no 4, Kelly should be pg w no 7 & Blair should be just pg w no 4. Claudia will possibly be married & gestating her first. I really hope she runs, but I doubt it's gonna happen :(.

Ok, so they have a whole page devoted to their father/son retreat, and their best method for tying this to the bible is the story of Abraham and Isaac. Because really, nothing says fatherly devotion to a beloved son like a willingness to murder him because "god said so" :? Also notice how the father/daughter retreat included "lots of instruction", while the father/son retreat includes a discussion of this important relationship. What would the fundie maidens do without their fathers to mansplain their duties to them?

LOL, the cover of "Feminine by Design" :lol: I think that's a picture of Scott's wife and daughter, but that is so not what it looks like.

Hmm, Scott and Dougie gathered men in San Antonio. Indeed.

Well, that is the point of 'biblical' womanhood. They need a man to tell them what to do.

I'll give them points for slick presentation. They're light years ahead of the ATI crowd.

Going by the average spacing in each of the families (15 mos for Kelly & Sippy cup, 13 for the others), next year edition should feature 3 mote grandkids, Monica should be nearly due w no 4, Kelly should be pg w no 7 & Blair should be just pg w no 4. Claudia will possibly be married & gestating her first. I really hope she runs, but I doubt it's gonna happen :(.

Kelly is preggo with #6!?!?! When was this announced?

It hasn't. I'm just going by her history of 15 months between each of her due dates. Michael was due in july but born early born in early May, so no 6 should be due by August 2013 (but I'm

predicting it'll be born a couple of months early-June-ish, since her pregnancies & births seem to be getting more & more complicated). That means Sippycup will be enjoying sweet, sweet fellowship.& impregnating his sturdy brood-mare around December.

(Yeah, I need a new hobby. I spend way to much time thinking about the breeding cycles of the common-or-garden-variety fundy.)

I love the look on the face of the toddler girl being held by the woman in the brown and blue (sorry I don't know their names). That really is a "Get me outta here!" grimace. I hope someday she does.

I hope Claudia escapes not because she's cute but because there seem to be sparks in her eyes.

Kelly doesn't look half as bad to me as does the Brown daughter-in-law. She is like, "Holy shpykeys, I've got two babies and I'm married to a rolypoly" and the one married to the little boy is realizing, "I've got three babies, but one is sexually mature. Oh, crud."

And Deborah ... ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if she isn't naturally hippy - and I don't remember that she is - she should tell her friend Scott to get his intern who's best at photoshop to fix that mess! I mean to say, that is some Kirstie Alley stuff going on, right there.

Ha ha ha ha ha I am so re-pumped to stay on my weight loss plan after seeing that, I cannot tell you. :D

Finally: Scott pings so much. And all those photos of him with his guy-associates just increase the volume. YMMV and that's fine, but so I see it.

No doubt Kelly is pregnant already; that baby boy was born seven months ago. Blair's kids are 11 months apart so she's probably on the nest by now, too with the baby being 4 months old. Monica, well, she is a Brown so no doubt she's gestating already as well.

No doubt Kelly is pregnant already; that baby boy was born seven months ago. Blair's kids are 11 months apart so she's probably on the nest by now, too with the baby being 4 months old. Monica, well, she is a Brown so no doubt she's gestating already as well.

At the rate Kelly and Sippy Cup are going they may beat the Duggars and Bates, if she doesn't wear out completely in the near future. I really do worry about her health...the last couple babies were difficult pregnancies for her.

At the rate Kelly and Sippy Cup are going they may beat the Duggars and Bates, if she doesn't wear out completely in the near future. I really do worry about her health...the last couple babies were difficult pregnancies for her.

This is the very reason why I don't think Kelly will have as many as Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates. Michelle appears to have had relatively "easy" pregnancies when she first started poppin 'em out. It wasn't until she started getting older and the number of pregnancies started getting higher that she started to have issues as serious as what Kelly Bradrick is experiencing. If you'll remember, by baby no. 5 the only thing Michelle was complaining about was the sheer exhaustion of raising 5 little ones. We certainly didn't hear anything that pointed to her having severe health issues because of all the back to back pregnancies. Perhaps Kelly is not as "sturdy" as Peter originally judged her to be. :confusion-shrug:

Peter, Taylor, and David all work for Scott so I guess he's got quite the empire going. He's a scary guy.

And now that I've listened to her tape on beating babies (http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13748), I'd say that Deborah's a scary person, too. She & Scott deserve each other - may they rot in hell together. Too bad their grandchildren & other innocents are exposed to such evil.

Archived