IGNORED

2 and a Half Men Actor says Satan is Involved with Show

Seven Severn

You know we haven't talked about the fact that this is a 19 year old boy who's probably had a pretty shitty chlldhood despite the $250k per episode he gets. He's probably been kept from hanging with kids his own age and been exposed to adult situations and story lines he wouldn't undertstand in that show.

The articles that discuss his outburst also state that his parents have both been arrested before on drug and assault charges and his uncle is in jail for murder. Angus is ripe for a cult to come through and offer him stability and support. His money will start to be syphoned off to support the new church building or a love offering to a pastor.

Unfortunately he's also shitting all over his future career while following their advice. I just hope the guy gets out before he does more damage to his life.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know we haven't talked about the fact that this is a 19 year old boy who's probably had a pretty shitty chlldhood despite the $250k per episode he gets. He's probably been kept from hanging with kids his own age and been exposed to adult situations and story lines he wouldn't undertstand in that show.

The articles that discuss his outburst also state that his parents have both been arrested before on drug and assault charges and his uncle is in jail for murder. Angus is ripe for a cult to come through and offer him stability and support. His money will start to be syphoned off to support the new church building or a love offering to a pastor.

Unfortunately he's also shitting all over his future career while following their advice. I just hope the guy gets out before he does more damage to his life.

I wonder if there are christian groups hanging around childstars waiting for them to be in a bad place and then trying to get them to convert and convince them that what they do is bad in a hope that will make their fans convert too... Maybe I'm a tad too paranoid.

I wonder if there are christian groups hanging around childstars waiting for them to be in a bad place and then trying to get them to convert and convince them that what they do is bad in a hope that will make their fans convert too... Maybe I'm a tad too paranoid.

I think stuff like that does happen. I remember Willie Ames and Todd Bridges talked about how churches and Christian groups helped them out after bad situations. Willie and Todd are a bit quiet about their beliefs compared to Kirk Cameron. Willie Ames did some Christian super hero video series. Over the past few years on gossip sites, there have been rumors about the Church of Scientology waiting for celebs to be in bad situations in order to convert them. One rumor I heard somewhere that CO$ tried to reel in Michael J. Fox during the years he struggled with addiction. Kirstie Alley talked about how CO$ helped her with a cocaine addiction, but CO$'s Naracon program doesn't have a good reputation. CO$ and Christian groups are likely battling each other to reel celebs in.

The former child stars or celebs who have become very religious gain good status among conservative Christians. I occasionally check out Kirk Cameron's IMDB boards and he has a fanbase that agrees with the crocoduck and homophone stuff. I checked out Angus's IMDB boards yesterday and a couple of people were praising him. Patricia Heaton has quite a bit of a fanbase of hardcore Christians. A friend of mine who lives in L.A. met her at a book signing event last year at a church. The signing was for Louie Zamperini who is subject of the book Unbroken. My friend said Patricia was nice to people who approached her. She was at the signing because attends that church and is friends with Louie. My friend still doesn't like Patricia because of her attitude on women's rights and stem cell research. I got annoyed with PH when she said crappy things about Sandra Fluke. Other favorite celebs among some Christian circles are Bethany Joy Lenz, Zachary Levi, several soap stars, and Jordin Sparks .

If Angus is actually becoming religious, he might be starring in the next Sherwood Pictures movie.

If Angus is actually becoming religious, he might be starring in the next Sherwood Pictures movie.

A fate worse than death!

somebody is doing some back-pedaling:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/actor-cb ... -men-filth

NEW YORK (AP) — Teenage actor Angus T. Jones of the comedy "Two and a Half Men" is apologizing for a series of interviews attacking his own show, at one point calling it "filth."

Jones issued a statement Tuesday saying he's sorry if his remarks reflected indifference to and disrespect of his colleagues and a lack of appreciation of his opportunities.

The 19-year-old star plays the son of actor Jon Cryer in the comedy, which once starred Charlie Sheen before he was kicked off the show for drug use. Jones has been giving a series of interviews detailing his religious awakening and distancing himself from his work.

I think it's such a rubbish show, scary he's suddenly been brainwashed...

He was probably lonely and searching for meaning like a lot of young adults who get brainwashed. In fact he basically said that when he said he was looking for a church. His money is probably appealing to the church to as they can hint for donations etc.

It's sad, probably a lot of young actors who have spent their whole life pretending to be someone else feel left out. It's interesting he picked a different type of meltdown from the norm.

So when is it going off air then as it is a crap show not funny what so ever.

Angus may back pedal but he just might have given himself the sack oops there then. Silly boy.

No disrespect to his colleagues, they're just all going to hell. Got it.

He's at the perfect age to get written off, btw. Not that I watch it anyway, so I don't know what storylines they have going on, but his character could go to college out of state, or move in with a girlfriend, or hey, here's one, his character could run off with a cult . . .

No disrespect to his colleagues, they're just all going to hell. Got it.

He's at the perfect age to get written off, btw. Not that I watch it anyway, so I don't know what storylines they have going on, but his character could go to college out of state, or move in with a girlfriend, or hey, here's one, his character could run off with a cult . . .

His character is already in the army and only makes occasional appearances, usually by webcam. His character could just get deployed or something.

Yes, I watch it occasionally, when I need to watch something stupid :) But his character is engaging in some pretty "satanic" lately behaviour, so if he didn't quit I'd say he was a major hypocrite. Most people who say other people are going to Hell actually don't think they're being disrespectful for some reason. They tend to claim that they're warning people in an effort to convert them.

His character is already in the army and only makes occasional appearances, usually by webcam. His character could just get deployed or something.

Yes, I watch it occasionally, when I need to watch something stupid :) But his character is engaging in some pretty "satanic" lately behaviour, so if he didn't quit I'd say he was a major hypocrite. Most people who say other people are going to Hell actually don't think they're being disrespectful for some reason. They tend to claim that they're warning people in an effort to convert them.

Most of the conversion attempts I've gotten have had the tone of "you poor thing, you just don't know any better!" Which isn't actively rude or disrespectful, and I can see where within the religious milieu it would be seen as doing me a favor, but it doesn't respect my right to self-determine either.

There was a rumor floating in LA that it was just a publicity stunt. Could be. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

There was a rumor floating in LA that it was just a publicity stunt. Could be. I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

Think he called up his ol' pal Charlie and asked for advice how to force the producers to give him a raise?

I'm inclined to agree with the poster who mentioned all the drama in Jones' life and how culty religions prey upon people like this (much like an abusive guy preys upon the gal with the history of neglect and abuse). Jones believed what he said about 2 and a Half Men being trash. Then Jones got visits from his agent and a conference call with his accountant, and realized that freedom of speech doesn't protect you from Chuck Lorre's wrath, and now Jones and his team are scrambling to keep his acting job.

I thought that for a while too, but then everyone released genuine-seeming statements in response to it.

When did he sign the new contract? I thought he signed a new two-year one last year.

Archived