IGNORED

New investigation reveals religious reform schools are haven

doggie

I wish this report would actually accomplish something but I doubt it. Of course religious freedom is more important then health and lives. These so called Christians where in the bible does it say that jesus ok's these acts??

http://healthland.time.com/2012/11/13/i ... ild-abuse/

An investigation reveals extensive child abuse in youth programs in Florida.

They’re advertised as “boarding schools†or “Christian†children’s homes in Florida, but a yearlong investigation published in the Tampa Bay Times reveals lax oversight on dozens of youth programs, some of which had been shut down for abuse in other states and have continued to operate for decades.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/11/13/i ... z2CDXmQ0z9

I wish this report would actually accomplish something but I doubt it. Of course religious freedom is more important then health and lives. These so called Christians where in the bible does it say that jesus ok's these acts??

Pretty sure he didn't. He had more of an ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Really these 'parents' are doing every thing they can do turn their child away from Jesus. " People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.†16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them."

Sounds like these parents need a pretty serious rebuking / ass kicking

Archived