IGNORED

Hapyy 14th Caleb Arndt, how will you celebrate?

0 kids n not countin

In keeping with Arndt family tradition, the birthday will be celebrated in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. The celebrant will perform a childish dance act to be memorialized on video before he opens his presents. Cake will also be served in the bedroom.

If this doesn't squee folks out I don't know what will.

In keeping with Arndt family tradition, the birthday will be celebrated in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. The celebrant will perform a childish dance act to be memorialized on video before he opens his presents. Cake will also be served in the bedroom.

If this doesn't squee folks out I don't know what will.

This pretty much sums it up. Ew.

Knowing how the parents keep their kids as small children forever, a 14 year old Arndt kid would probably be spending their birthday sat on their blanket playing with baby toys. Im suprised theyve potty trained them before the age of 12.

Can someone explain "birthday in the parental bedroom?' That sounds....incestuous.

What i posted is exactly how it's celebrated at their home. I had watched a video of the whole 'penguin' birthday boys celebration, and read what one of the sons wrote about their order of service for birthdays. Like I said, it if doesn't squee you out nothing will.

Can someone explain "birthday in the parental bedroom?' That sounds....incestuous.

Peter's 10th birthday starts around 8:50.

At 17:40 he gets his cake served to him on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

20121101_171103.jpg

Caleb trying to sink a putt in a basket on a tree stump. Happy birthday, birthday boy!

20121101_171352(0).jpg

And Wizzy pauses to give a smile!

20121101_171103.jpg

20121101_171352(0).jpg

Is the picture of Wizzy from today (or recently)? Because she looks younger than the birthday boy, despite being 2 years older.

Not sure why the photo of Caleb playing disk golf didn't show up, but here it is again:

20121101_171103.jpg

His exciting birthday also included "ice-creaming" according to his brother Jude:

Happy birthday, Caleb! It was fun going disc-golfing and ice-creaming with you today!

Oh yikes! What going on with this kid? He looks like the type of kid to grab daddy's rifle and head to the nearest clock tower.

Happy 14th Caleb. May you have many more. You probably will, but because you are an Ardnt you will likely remain emotionally and intellectually 14 years old forever.

There has got to be some serious brainwashing going on in that family. Perhaps worse than we've ever seen. Even lock down families like the Maxwells show some signs of being aware of their desparte conditions. (Dead, sad eyes) But these boys seem downright giddy to go on acting like little boys forever.

The Arndt kids aren't being raised as much as they are being groomed to be perpetual little league players and they parents chess pieces and parrots.

Happy 14th Caleb. May you have many more. You probably will, but because you are an Ardnt you will likely remain emotionally and intellectually 14 years old forever.

That seems like an overestimate—the average 14-year-old boy is basically preoccupied with getting laid. The Arndts appear to be stuck even deeper in the backwoods of Neverland.

The most mystifying fundie family of all.

There is so much testosterone in that house, I can't even begin to imagine how the parents are able to completely control their sexuality into their 30's. There isn't a hint of regret or sadness or rebellion in the eyes of a single one of them. They are uniformly cheerful and perpetually amused by completely childish things. 13 brothers and it wouldn't shock me if there was never an argument between them. Freaky.

I agree they have been completely brainwashed, but it's hard to imagine anyone being that successful at it. However it’s done, Daddy Arndt (or is it really Mommy?) could market his technique to totalitarian countries.

I suspect Mama Ardnt is the one behind the brainwashing or whatever the hell it is. She has an odd manner with the adult boys, speaking to them like children but with weird body language..... It's really hard to explain, but she patronises them in a way their father doesn't. And she was 100% in charge of the house and homeschool - Daddy Ardnt just seems to play softball with them and write sermons and articles on keeping ones children "safe at home" indefinitely. They are one fucked up family, and I am amazed that they gave retained total control over all their children for this long. It's not natural, and I am certain it has come at great emotional cost that they are unlikely to ever fully recover from.

Happy birthday Caleb. I truly hope you have exposure to the outside world and see that it is a wonderful, diverse, beautiful place, and realise that autonomy is natural, not something to be feared. Your parents are simply people, just like you, except they have chosen the path of their own lives. You can choose your own life, identity and experiences whilst still loving your family and identifying as a Christian. Even Jesus left his mother's home and forged his own path as a man.

Peter's 10th birthday starts around 8:50.

At 17:40 he gets his cake served to him on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Can someone please put this explanation into words, I don't have the desire to watch a 20 minute video to find the reason for this. I'm very curious why they made mommy and daddy's bed the special place.... incestuous is right.

Can someone please put this explanation into words, I don't have the desire to watch a 20 minute video to find the reason for this. I'm very curious why they made mommy and daddy's bed the special place.... incestuous is right.

I think I did on the second post of this thread. Well I explained how the family birthdays are celebrated, I didn't go into the implications of the celebration and it's location.

So I know this is a pretty icky family. But as mentioned earlier or perhaps on the other Arndt thread, there is a lot of testosterone in that house. It just can't be controlled by endless rounds of exercise, prayer and hard work. Is there anything mom can be using to secretly dose the boys to lower their testosterone?

I've been wondering the same thing since finding out about this particular freakshow. Anti-androgens in the Kool-Aid would explain a great deal very simply...

I just skimmed through the You Tube video, sans audio though, since I'm at work. Bizarre! Does Mark Arndt have some sort of medical condition? He appears to have no eyebrows or eyelashes.

I want to watch this again at home so I can hear the audio. I didn't realize these people had their videos on You Tube. I've looked at their website but only really read the blogs and some of Mark's blatherings on waiting for a woman.

These nutjobs are from Illinois apparently; about 3 hours away from me.

Wow, I just watched the youtube video. So bizarre. I have never seen so many grown men be able to talk about penguins and nicknames for such a long time and with such enthusiasm. There is something so strange about this family.

Archived