IGNORED

Time to Poll-Bomb Dougie Again

GeoBQn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please pardon this diversion, but I can't start new threads otherwise I would have added this separately.

There is another poll, this one for real money, that several VF/QF folks on Facebook are promoting and it runs through October. Cultivate Wines is hosting a contest to give away $100,000 to charitable organizations - the winner gets 50K and five runners up get 10K each. The Coghlans, Sprouls, and other VFers are voting for a Samaritan Ministries affiliated outfit called The Morning Center - a crisis pregnancy center type joint it appears. The Morning Center is currently in a fairly close second place - ugh.

To see all the organizations up for a vote, and those who are in the lead, click here: http://www.cultivatewines.com/give/ Each person can vote once per day.

In any case, it might be nice for the FJers of the interwebz to consider bolstering some of the other organizations on the list with daily votes. There are a few weeks left in voting, so there is plenty of time for other groups to get bolstered.

Jingers, the numbers are advancing but we need to get to work on this. If anyone can call in reinforcements it would help an awful lot.

Remember Doug Phillips is a tool.

Given his stand on abortion should Christians be troubled by President Obama's claim: "I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ."

yes

no

I am not sure

Apparently Doug thinks he can see right into Obama's heart (a la Mark Driscoll) and wants his followers to be able to do the same. Favorite fundie pastime: Pretending to see into other people's hearts and minds and accusing others of not being a Christian when you don't like what they say.

Doug Phillips is a tool

Done! Dougie, you're like a butter knife with a tough steak. A completely worthless tool.

I voted. I feel like we should get a Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring for participation in these types of events. Secret voting army! (This is what happens when you give women the vote...)

We need to rally round the flag!!!!

I voted NO and will vote again tomorrow if it's still up.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

We need to rally round the flag!!!!

I voted NO and will vote again tomorrow if it's still up.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

We need a one vote a person per hour push, we can do it. :clap: :dance:

ETA: Let's close the gap :lol:

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Voted no, and not sure, because the Bible is pro-Abortion but says nothing about Mormons.

Doug Philips is a tool most often employed when you need instant inebriation.

Jingers, the numbers are advancing but we need to get to work on this. If anyone can call in reinforcements it would help an awful lot.

Remember Doug Phillips is a tool.

I voted.

And then I sent the link off to PZ Meyers at Pharyngula. He and his readers love polls.

Voted.

Done! And HOLY CRAP - did you see this???

<>

I didn't look on his site to see what this was about. Please don't tell me that after "celebrating" the Centennial of the Titanic sinking, Doug Phillips is now going to get his people to "celebrate" how the Donner Party participated in a live communion with Jesus or something else just as stupid. I wouldn't put something so disgusting beyond these crass morons.

Voted.

I didn't look on his site to see what this was about. Please don't tell me that after "celebrating" the Centennial of the Titanic sinking, Doug Phillips is now going to get his people to "celebrate" how the Donner Party participated in a live communion with Jesus or something else just as stupid. I wouldn't put something so disgusting beyond these crass morons.

Gosh and I was hoping they were going to re-inact the Whitman massacre :lol:

Gosh and I was hoping they were going to re-inact the Whitman massacre :lol:

They really are almost self snarking, aren't they.

I voted in the poll of Doug Phillips is a tool and will try to do so again later, when Doug Phillips will still be a tool.

I saw the post he made about the other poll we bombed, it was very amusing.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Aw, seeing that cover reminded me of the time a friend of mine in the US did me a solid and ordered about 50 VF catalogues - they delivered them all at their own cost. Petty? Yes. But Doug Phillips is a tool and he deserved it.

I voted no both times because I felt it would go against the grain (and with the first question, I believed in my answer) but I think I should have voted yes on the second. I agree that maybe it would spook them into deciding not to vote if the choice is between an ebil liberal and an evil Mormon.

It is the weekend and Doug Phillips is a tool!

Archived