IGNORED

A reading list for future SAHDs and fundie brides

GenerationCedarchip

I saw this today over at Far Above Rubies. Usually this blog comes off as an imitation of Wise Woman Builds Her Home to me, but thought I'd post the reading list for those interested. It can be found here:

jasmine-aboverubies.blogspot.com/2011/07/biblical-reading-for-young-ladies.html

AS an aside, my mother gets Above Rubies magazine(mentioned on the list) and that thing just makes me want to claw my eyes out everytime I try reading it. Too much treacle and weak writing for me to handle.

is it just me or the cover of "Feminine by Design" looks like the two women are about to kiss. Also, I find it weird that this book is written by a man. Looks like he simply wrote his definition of the ideal submissive woman.

is it just me or the cover of "Feminine by Design" looks like the two women are about to kiss. Also, I find it weird that this book is written by a man. Looks like he simply wrote his definition of the ideal submissive woman.

Not just any man - IIRC he is one of Dougie's disciples and also father of Kelly Bradrick. And yes, it does look like those women are about to kiss. Some of the imagery in fundieland is just too crazy! Someone should start a thread.

Archived