IGNORED

Vibrator App Turns Bitches into Sweetest Wives Eva!

happy atheist

http://jezebel.com/5939339/this-vibrato ... woman-ever

Because when you travel so much for business that your wife is overwhelmed with housework and kids to the point that she wants a divorce, the answer to all your problems is clearly a remote control vibrator that you can operate from where-the-hell-ever. It's awesome and you don't even have to talk to her!

Wow. It is back to the 19th century "Hysteria" treatments. *eye roll*

A woman can't even decide when it is time to diddle the skittle in their world. Wow.

Hey, wait...can fundies use this? There is no babymaking involved here.

lol @ "diddle the skittle"

but yeah, wtf? This is disgusting. Hire a fucking maid or a nanny to help your wife out, it'll probably work much better than a little vibrator app.

My bf is about to get a job where he'll be working long shifts and travelling all over the damn county we're moving to, if he suggested anything like this I would not think twice about moving back to Hometown. I'd rather be trapped in that shithole than with a bf/husband who thought so little of me.

And of course fundies won't use this, patriarchs aren't supposed to be around to help their wives and to them the idea that a woman can enjoy sex is laughable (or sinful, depending on how passive-aggressive the fundies in question are).

The best comment on this article:

"This totally reminds me, I've been meaning to create an app that electrocutes my husband's balls whenever he's about to make a poor decision. It'll be called MyBalls.

"I should buy a boat" MYBALLS! "Her birthday's not for a day or so, I'll wait to plan something" MYBALLS! " "My friends made a mess, but I'm too tired to clean it up." MYBALLS!

Think of all the arguments we'll avoid."

Did it honestly take this long to figure out that vibrating phones might have...other uses? :lol:

Ooohh! The "co-owner" actually replied! She asked what she could to make their next project better, and that both men and women voted equally on this vibrators' "positive" response. Um, co-owner? Maybe don't invent apps that glorify women as sex property. That'd make you a real hit.

This thing could be fun in a solid relationship, or just for thrills. But to suggest that it will solve all your marriage problems and get the little lady to stop her nagging is awful.

Maybe they should market it as an add-on for Skype, so then at least you can communicate with each other and get some feedback. As it is, the wife could just set the thing on the coffee table and wander off to bang her lover. The husband would never know.

This thing could be fun in a solid relationship, or just for thrills. But to suggest that it will solve all your marriage problems and get the little lady to stop her nagging is awful.

Maybe they should market it as an add-on for Skype, so then at least you can communicate with each other and get some feedback. As it is, the wife could just set the thing on the coffee table and wander off to bang her lover. The husband would never know.

Exactly.

Archived