IGNORED

In which energy drinks are the devil.

snarkbillie

Energy drinks have the opposite effect than advertised on me, so I don't bother with them either.

But yeah, wtf? Sometimes an energy drink logo is just an energy drink logo...

I'm trying to look up RedBull as he said he already "knows what that means" and I don't. I wonder how it must feel to see such a nefariousness in all the symbols around you.

They probably are, I had some and I was completely crazy for the whole night, like I was possessed by satan, lol :D

Weirdly enough, energy drinks used to help me cope with my day-to-day school anxiety. You'd think it would rattle the nerves even worse, but whenever I had it, it was easier to deal.

Yes, they're the devil. Because, at least I think so, they taste like hell, and not in a good way. But one persons trash is another persons treasure, right?

lol.

My 5 year old saw the "Monster" energy drinks at the store recently and begged for some (we had walked to the store, and he was tired). Hahahaha. Not happening, baby.

Why can't people just say "yucky" or "not good for you" and leave it at that. Does it *have* to be satan all the time?

Weirdly enough, energy drinks used to help me cope with my day-to-day school anxiety. You'd think it would rattle the nerves even worse, but whenever I had it, it was easier to deal.

If you have ADHD (which can cause anxiety) stimulants can help you cope.

If you have ADHD (which can cause anxiety) stimulants can help you cope.

That's actually interesting to know. It's been suggested by a psychologist before and my father is diagnosed. I've wondered...

HAHAHA, So what WAS his point? If we drink it will it possess us? I love how dramatic he is because he actually believes his own bowl. That was cute.

Someone should let Honey Boo Boo's mom know. Maybe she will stop feeding it to her 6-year-old :?

Drove by the Red Bull headquarters near Salzburg a few weeks ago. If it's of the devil, then the devil must REALLY like Red Bull and the people that work there. And all the Austrians. It's a huge deal there!

I don't like energy drinks because they taste nasty and I'd rather drink coffee for caffeine, but this is stupid.

:text-+1:

I don't like energy drinks because they taste nasty and I'd rather drink coffee for caffeine, but this is stupid.

got to get the recovery ones (no bubbles). Like the monster tea and lemon aid. They are good unlike redbull that stuff sucks.

got to get the recovery ones (no bubbles). Like the monster tea and lemon aid. They are good unlike redbull that stuff sucks.

Don't think we get them over here (I'm in the UK) and I don't like any kind of artificial sweetener. Real coffee plus a little 1% milk and some sugar (or hazelnut or irish cream syrup for a treat) just seems a whole lot tastier to me.

That's actually interesting to know. It's been suggested by a psychologist before and my father is diagnosed. I've wondered...

very true!! I've been told to offer my kid coffee on those days shes to hyped rather then use drugs.

Energy drinks scare me... I've never had one. This is because I'm so caffein sensitive I can't even drink a straight cup of coffee. I know not all energy drinks have caffein, but most do, at least, most that I've seen. I'm a little afraid of what it would do to me.

Agreed!

I'll tell you what's from the devil- 5 hour energy. I tried it once and only drank half the bottle cause it was so disgusting, but I still was shaking so badly! No idea how I would react to an energy drink, I've never made it past 2 or 3 sips.

I'll tell you what's from the devil- 5 hour energy. I tried it once and only drank half the bottle cause it was so disgusting, but I still was shaking so badly! No idea how I would react to an energy drink, I've never made it past 2 or 3 sips.

Oooh, that stuff is nasty! I tried it once, my SIL and I went to a late movie and I didn't want to fall asleep, so I got one and It was gross and I was tired after an hour or so.

very true!! I've been told to offer my kid coffee on those days shes to hyped rather then use drugs.

Well, caffene is a drug. Why no drugs? If she's in school it probably would make her life 100% better. Seriously. And it can be a short term thing, as in a few years until she trains her brain a little bit. It made all the difference in my life even though I fought against taking them.

Archived