IGNORED

Just when I though Ray Comfort couldn't get more offensive

SpeakNow

OMFG! WHAT is wrong with these people? Now we are ignorant?!? I'm going to go cry now.

BTW, If you read those parts of the OT to Jews, they probably say it is about the Messiah, NOT Jesus. Two different people to Jews. Thankyouverymuchasshole.

Schmucks.

It's not being "accommodating" to play around with the language to try to pull non-Christians in -- it's being sneaky, guys.

Ugh, I've never met a Jewish person who HASN'T heard that Jesus is the messiah, and the kind of the Jews. This is America, they've head the good news, idots.

Maybe some LDS types need to talk to Ray about their faith, just for sweet revenge.

Ugh, I've never met a Jewish person who HASN'T heard that Jesus is the messiah, and the kind of the Jews. This is America, they've head the good news, idots.

Maybe some LDS types need to talk to Ray about their faith, just for sweet revenge.

That would be epic...I'm seeing a new show "Way of the Mormon"

That would be epic...I'm seeing a new show "Way of the Mormon"

There's an old Jewish joke: Why did God create Mormons? To give Christians a taste of their own medicine.

These are the same people who think Christians in America are a persecuted minority :roll: It'd be very hard to find anyone anywhere who hasn't heard about Jesus. I guess he can't conceptualize that some people can hear it thousands of times and not believe it.

I second the LDS types getting their revenge. Any non his type of Christian types would do well...he needs a taste of his own medicine.

There's an old Jewish joke: Why did God create Mormons? To give Christians a taste of their own medicine.

I've never heard that joke (and we have a whole book of Jewish humor that I've read many times), but I love it!

Ray Comfort has been on a roll all week. His bile and hatred towards atheists have been particularly vile this week. I asked him if someone had peed in his cheerios.

Archived