IGNORED

The New Normal vs. Arndt Family Programs

0 kids n not countin

Daddy Arndt is now more hell bent on plowing forward with his so called media project (which would you rather watch)?

It is hard to imagine that a program like this is being proudly touted (during family-hour telecasts of the Olympics) by the NBC television network. I am doubly determined to plow forward with our various FamTeam Media TV projects!

In response to this article:

http://global.christianpost.com/news/the-new-normal-gay-adoption-show-damaging-our-culture-says-one-million-moms-78690/

It's hard for me to believe what the Arndts so "proudly tout" as normal. :roll:

Dear OMM:

The PMRC wants their schtick back. At least they had the decency to involve such greats as Jello Biafra, Frank Zappa, Dee Snider, John Denver, and Prince.

Its old. Shut the fuck up and turn off your televisions.

Sincerely,

Me

Guest Anonymous

The One Million Moms can feel their world shrinking around them; it must be terrifying to feel threatened by such innocuous things. I was on the verge of feeling sorry for them (in the most disapproving, condescending way, of course) until I clicked through to their list of 'successes'. They are smug cows.

The One Million Moms can feel their world shrinking around them; it must be terrifying to feel threatened by such innocuous things. I was on the verge of feeling sorry for them (in the most disapproving, condescending way, of course) until I clicked through to their list of 'successes'. They are smug cows.

Every so often I go to their 'report trash' thing and report the OMM website. :D

Every time the commercial aired, I got excited. Can't wait for this show to start!

$35K for less than a year's "work," and the birth mother's free to pursue other employment during the allotted time period, plus she's providing a very much wanted service? In this economy?

Dear OMM,

I am truly sorry you have nothing better to do than nit-pick at TV shows, ad campaigns, search engines, etc. and that being a part of a internet group makes you feel included and fights the loneliness of your irl life. Your lives must really be terrible for you to put so much time into things that are so stupid. Have you ever considered getting hobbies or joining a real club? The pathetic is starting to show.

Sincerely,

G

I see that OMM is still trying to take credit for the cancellations of The Playboy Club and GCB. I don't think their campaign against The New Normal will work. If the New Normal gets around the same ratings as Parks&Rec or The Office, I can see it lasting at least one season.

I see that OMM is still trying to take credit for the cancellations of The Playboy Club and GCB. I don't think their campaign against The New Normal will work. If the New Normal gets around the same ratings as Parks&Rec or The Office, I can see it lasting at least one season.

I'm glad that no one normal seems to listen to OMM. The only shows they got "cancelled" were shows that weren't popular anways for reasons that have nothing to do with the content they object to. I'm not a fan of the word normal, but The New Normal sounds like a great show. A family with gay parents is very much preferable to a fundy family.

Daddy Arndt is now more hell bent on plowing forward with his so called media project (which would you rather watch)?

In response to this article:

http://global.christianpost.com/news/the-new-normal-gay-adoption-show-damaging-our-culture-says-one-million-moms-78690/

It's hard for me to believe what the Arndts so "proudly tout" as normal. :roll:

Someone needs to inform Mr. Arndt that no one wants to watch his over grown sons molest stuffed animals. Oh and that his "show" is boring as hell. I'd much rather watch the ebil gays-like someone else said that would be far more realistic than the crazy train the Arndts ride.

Archived