IGNORED

Sarah Palin to be a grandmother again.

dawn9476

I am also annoyed that Bristol came within a hair's lenght of accusing Levi of date raping her. I am getting annoyed with this holier than thou family.

I'm pissed off at how she makes Levi sound like a deadbeat dad with no interest in his son, yet she's the one moving too far away for him to see his son. And, in my opinion, she came closer than a hair's breadth of a date-rape accusation. She accused him without using those words.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levi's sister has a blog, I wish I could remember the name, in which she has posted a lot of negative information on the Palin family.

Whateves, extra-marital boy sex doesn't count. /sarcasm

Now that I'm in my mid-twenties, there has been a RASH of babies born <9 months into marriage, or just outside of marriage, among my college-grad peers. It seems like there was a wave of babies just after/at the end of high school, and now. It makes me wonder about the baby desert in between--it's like people I know were really good at avoiding babies between 20-25, but <20 and >25 everyone failed at birth control. Hmmmmmm.

at my U they have 12 condoms for 1$, once in the real world it does not work like that anymore!

I know a ton of girls who got pregnant either in high school, or right after graduating. Granted, the ones who had graduated had decent-paying jobs, one was married to someone in the Air Force and is now pregnant again.

On the other hand I know a girl who was pregnant at 13 and gave birth in the middle of 9th grade.

Then again, sex education in my county's schools is absolutely atrocious.

That's how it is with my graduating class too. I live right in the southern baptist bible belt (help me) so abstinence only was taught at my school. It worked really well! :roll: My high school had the highest pregnancy rate in the county.

None taken.

I'm not snarking on the possibility of Willow getting pregnant at 16; it isn't her fault that her mother and sister are hypocrites, and poor role models. Nor is it necessarily a sign of slutdom to be pregnant before marriage. And, kudos to Bristol (who I think has made a series of bad choices) for at least not marrying Levi, even if he might have been the one to call it off.

And, yes, I'm a tad prickly about their being called "hillbillies." We hillbillies are proud people of Appalachian descent. I'm sitting smack in quintessential Appalachia -- and about 20 minutes from the town of Appalachia -- as I write this. I rather resent the juxtaposition of whitetrash and hillbilly,

Whateves, extra-marital boy sex doesn't count. /sarcasm

It's funny because it's TRUE! :lol:

I remember that Track was a bit of a hell raiser before he enlisted in the army. I hope the army straightened him out.

I am also annoyed that Bristol came within a hair's lenght of accusing Levi of date raping her. I am getting annoyed with this holier than thou family.

I'm pretty outraged about this, actually. I have seen one interview with her and the previews of another one that is airing on Thurs night with Drew Pinsky. She implies that she was date raped by Levi, but then when the interviewer tries to nail her down on the implication, she is coy and says something to the effect of "well, I stayed with him for four years, so I guess not", and backpeddles away from the word "rape". But now that I've seen her do it twice, with two different interviewers, using nearly the same words, I know she is on a campaign (directed by guess who?) to 1) paint herself as a victim and not someone who would have ever, in a million years, chosen sex over abstinence, and 2) tarnish Levi as a rapist. It seems like she's getting paid all this money for her "abstinence only" crap, and because normal, sane people fall on the ground laughing at the thought of her preaching on this subject, she has to somehow change the story.

As a rape survivor, this angers me enormously. I could literally just slap the shit out of her and I'm not a violent person. Look, bitch, he either raped you or he didn't. You consented or you didn't. It is awfully interesting timing that you're just now talking about this, whilst giggling, just when Levi released a tell-all book on her family AND you continue to try to set yourself up as the "Abstinence Queen" for $$$. Give me a break. I call BS and yet another Palin with a very fractured relationship with the concept of "the truth".

Willow may not get pregnant like her sister, but she already has proven herself to be a hate-filled bigot like her mother.

ETA: Levi wrote a book? That should be interesting.

I'm a slut and I've never been pregnant. I was lucky and smart enough to always use protection. If Willow gets pregnant it won't have anything to do with how often she has sex, but about how available condoms and knowledge are to her.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/201 ... nence.html

Everyone should read this if they haven't already.

Highlights:

-Abstinence is specifically for her sisters

-Abstinence worked for her

-The Candie's Foundation, which paid her in six figures and donated five? figures to abstinence programs, is a great program

-When your friend hears you having sex for the first time while you are so drunk you're not going to remember it the next day, she is not going to step in and stop it. I guess she'll tell you about it the next day, though.

-All raped women should report it.

-Having babies is really more important than abstinence. No, really.

:angry-banghead:

Oh, and everyone lies! Levi tells lies! Meghan McCain tells lies! She and her family are the only ones who tell the truth! :violin:

Oh, and everyone lies! Levi tells lies! Meghan McCain tells lies! She and her family are the only ones who tell the truth! :violin:

She's learned from the best. Look at her mom and her constant cries of lies from the "lamestream media"! Lies, I tell you! Even when it's caught on film. Because, you know, REAL Americans knew what she was trying to say. . . words don't really matter. . . just as long as her peeps are on the same wavelength (as in totally koo-koo).

Guest Anonymous

I'm pissed off at how she makes Levi sound like a deadbeat dad with no interest in his son, yet she's the one moving too far away for him to see his son. And, in my opinion, she came closer than a hair's breadth of a date-rape accusation. She accused him without using those words.

She's also siphoning 1750.00/month from his pocket, to support a child that she does everything she can to keep him from seeing and even though she has has far more money than he does. Yes, if the baby is his he should have to provide for his support. But it wouldn't kill her to meet Levi halfway and stop obstructing him from seeing his child. She wants to paint herself as the poor, put-upon teen mom. How many real teen mothers have book deals, lecture tours and TV appearances to support themselves with?

That's how it is with my graduating class too. I live right in the southern baptist bible belt (help me) so abstinence only was taught at my school. It worked really well! :roll: My high school had the highest pregnancy rate in the county.

I calculated this right after I graduated from my high school (cause I'm lame like that), but in my graduating class, by the time of graduation, 10% of the students had either had a baby or fathered a baby. it's certainly grown since then.

I too thought Bristol was the one. I guess being born to a republican, conservative, family does not make one immune to mistakes/unhappiness.

And, yes, I'm a tad prickly about their being called "hillbillies." We hillbillies are proud people of Appalachian descent. I'm sitting smack in quintessential Appalachia -- and about 20 minutes from the town of Appalachia -- as I write this. I rather resent the juxtaposition of whitetrash and hillbilly,

I'm sorry the post offended you; that was NOT its intent; it was made in jest and I qualified it as such. The post was meant to refer to the PALINS as redneck hilbillies (and I've heard them call themelves that).

As for Willow, I'm basing my post on an expletive-laced facebook war which her sister Bristol also participated as she was running around preaching about abstinence. This is the example Willow has to look up to and if Sarah hasn't been able to control her older ones, chances are not good that Willow, who is showing signs of strong rebellion, will manage to avoid teen pregnancy, drugs, or both.

I'm not holding my breath with that one. I hope the younger girl (who is absolutely adorable), given there is a big age gap and hopefully more parental attention than the older ones got, has a chance at a normal life untouched by pregnancy (safe sex!) or drugs, unlike the older 3.

PS: Now you know how I feel when some idiot on FAUX "News" takes potshots at the Bay Area, be it the evil "Liberal" moniker, or more typically now, as being a bunch of fags and lezbos. It's not what they say, we're used to the abuse, it's HOW they say it, with a smirk. Again, NOT my intent.

• 3 weeks later...

At least the son doesn't have the horrendous taste in names like the mother and sister. Track, Trig, Bristol and Tripp. That little baby is going to stick out like a sore thumb with the name Kyla Grace in the Palin family.

Wouldn't it be fun if Bristol signed up for Teen Mom. She is just about as greedy as the girl on that show.

Levi's sister has a blog, I wish I could remember the name, in which she has posted a lot of negative information on the Palin family.

Levi's sister is named Mercede (no s). Here is her blog: http://mercedejohnston.blogspot.com/

She has a spread coming out in playboy soon and she was apparently not shy about dishing on the Palins:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... rning.html

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/08/levi-john ... view-rips/

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... rcede.html

Willow has already has a pregnancy scare, IIRC. She also was in trouble over the summer(?) about some bad vandalism and if memory serves me correctly, she was pulled out of school and is being "homeschooled" presumably in an effort to keep her on lockdown in case Palin does declare temporarily.

I don't have links handy for any of that, but I'm sure some googling or poking around Immoral Minority will bring up the relevant information. I will try to find links after I have slept.

Willow and vandalism: http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... silla.html

Regarding Piper, she is already a Mini Me, unfortunately. There was a bit of a kerfluffle during Palin's bus tour/family vacation where Piper essentially hip checked a member of the press and after people started commenting on it pretty heavily, Sarah sorta tried to walk in back and make Piper apologize, but really it was Sarah giving a half-ass excuse/apology. There is video of both the hip check incident and the weird ass apology on Immoral Minority.

Piper Hip Checks the Media: http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... child.html

Piper and the hip check: http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... nails.html (also talks about Willow being pulled out of school)

More weirdness with the Piper Apology..was there a do over?: http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... -from.html

There is probably hope for Trig, since no one has seen him in ages and he is likely being raised by a nanny somewhere with little contact with Sarah anyway now that he's not a compliant prop baby anymore.

edit: Found some links after all.

Congrats to the new parents. I can't snark on Track because I don't believe in snarking on the kids of the famous unless they opt to be in the public eye, like Bristol, or get themselves arrested.

Wow. How's that abstinence only stuff working out, Sarah? Ah, the Palins and the joke that they have become. Sadly, the joke is really on us, because how much money is she raking in every year? Millions. Damn.

Oh yeah. That abstinence only education is a roaring success. Everyone else needs to follow such a glowing example.

Archived