IGNORED

Sarah Palin to be a grandmother again.

dawn9476

theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2011/07/remember-how-everybody-just-assumed.html

Track's wife is apparently pregnant and due on 8/29 which is funny considering they got married May. :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Number Three: That the Palins simply DO NOT get married unless there is a fetus and a loaded shotgun involved. Sarah's mother, Sally Heath, was pregnant when SHE got married, so was Sarah, and then Bristol (Who did not even bother to get married.), and now Britta. Apparently it's a family tradition.

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. Well that is unless your future mother-in-law is constantly pimping herself out as a family values fundamentalist Christian savior of America, and your husband's sister is a famous abstinence spokesperson. But whose crazy ass family does that descr....oh yeah, almost forgot

:lol:

Apparently condoms are scarce in the wilds of Alaska

i think this is hilarious. i wonder what sarah thinks?

No way. A moral values political family failing to practice what they preach? I'm stunned. Is there really anyone left who does not view Sarah Palin as a joke?

Is there really anyone left who does not view Sarah Palin as a joke?
my mother, probably. maybe my brother, too, which is funny cuz he's gay :P

ETA

Satan is fighting for control if my keyboa :evil:

The Palins would fit in with much of my high school class. Despite there being a complete apolexy whenever the high schools consider teaching anything other than abstinence-only sex, because "our kids just don't do that" (actual quote from a letter to the editor), a hell of a lot of my female classmates have gotten married not only pregnant, but often with one or two arrows already resting in their quiver.

Not surprising, Sarah Palin seems to be quite popular around here.

This whole 'no sex before marriage' thing is working out great for this family.

It's actually working out exactly as the intended, for the most part. They want shame to follow sex so that teens and young adults are forced into horrible, unwanted marriages at a young age. They don't actually care about stopping people from having sex; they simply want to make sure people get the proper punishment for doing it.

I thought it was going to be Bristol again.

Me too.

Dittoz on thinking it was Bristol.

I'm not going to snark on this one. He's married and of age right? It does make her anti-sex ed platform a little ridiculous. Of course, multiple members of my high school class got pregnant in high school despite full and comprehensive birth control education and free bus passes to PP. I usually took them and went to the mall.

Isn't Track fairly young - like 22 or 23?

And because it can't be said enough, the Palin kids have the stupidest names.

Me three.

With her abstinence only sponsorship I imagine even if she were to get pregnant again there would be an 'accident'.

Whateves, extra-marital boy sex doesn't count. /sarcasm

Now that I'm in my mid-twenties, there has been a RASH of babies born <9 months into marriage, or just outside of marriage, among my college-grad peers. It seems like there was a wave of babies just after/at the end of high school, and now. It makes me wonder about the baby desert in between--it's like people I know were really good at avoiding babies between 20-25, but <20 and >25 everyone failed at birth control. Hmmmmmm.

I know a ton of girls who got pregnant either in high school, or right after graduating. Granted, the ones who had graduated had decent-paying jobs, one was married to someone in the Air Force and is now pregnant again.

On the other hand I know a girl who was pregnant at 13 and gave birth in the middle of 9th grade.

Then again, sex education in my county's schools is absolutely atrocious.

I didn't know Sarah was pregnant when she got married. That's kind of hilarious. :lol:

Yeah, there was some discussion about whether she eloped because she was pregnant, or if she didn't realize she was pregnant when she eloped. Her official statement was that she and Todd eloped to spare their parents the burden of an expensive wedding.

About the son--I knew something was up when they got married on a mountainside wearing jeans and ski jackets, and the only guests were both sets of parents and maybe a couple other people. One picture was released, and the Palin camp made one statement about how happy they were--then nothing since then. Not that folks shouldn't get married in jeans on a mountain of that's what they want, but this is Sarah Palin we're talking about. I think if her son had done things the "proper" way, there would have been a huge announcement, huge wedding, and pictures sold to People magazine, all so Sarah and company could go "See? Look how wholesome and righteous we are?"

That was my first thought. My second was Willow.

I'm giving Willow a year; 16 is about right for that genetic line of sluts and manwhore white-trash hillbillies (no offense to other white-trash hillbillies).

I'm giving Willow a year; 16 is about right for that genetic line of sluts and manwhore white-trash hillbillies (no offense to other white-trash hillbillies).

None taken.

I remember that Track was a bit of a hell raiser before he enlisted in the army. I hope the army straightened him out.

I am also annoyed that Bristol came within a hair's lenght of accusing Levi of date raping her. I am getting annoyed with this holier than thou family.

Archived