IGNORED

Happy Birthday Peter Arndt

0 kids n not countin

2012-07-26_10-22-04_11.jpg

Happy birthday, Peter! For his birthday, Dad and Mom are taking Peter out to lunch, and Caleb, David, and I have been invited to join. We’re going to a place that gives you unlimited breadsticks, and I’ve been telling David about some of our epic breadsticks stuffings.

Another fun Arndt birthday. :roll:

So this kid never got to go to Olive Garden with the family before and have all the breadsticks he wanted? Sad. He is a cute kid however.

Apparently it's Benji's birthday today too. :doh:

Don't the Arndt boys have anything else to do besides play with their stuffed animals? :think:

Benji (who turned three today) has been accumulating ribbons as Peter opens his presents.

2012-07-26_14-16-13_25.jpg

Is it just my twisted little mind, or do the older Arndt "boys" give off a really creepy incest-y kind of vibe? And I don't mean with mom or poor little sis.

I've never been able to peg those accents. Where are they from?

*sigh* Good thing he's cute, because he'll be a kid his whole life - if his brothers' experience is any indicator.

The family are from southern Illinois but their speech doesn't really reflect that area - it seems more to be a family trait, possibly developed because of limited exposure to outsiders on a regular, daily basis. This has been explored recently on FJ, but I lack the patience to search for the thread right now. *hanging head in mostly faux shame*

Is it just my twisted little mind, or do the older Arndt "boys" give off a really creepy incest-y kind of vibe? And I don't mean with mom or poor little sis.

I've never been able to peg those accents. Where are they from?

I actually hadn't really thought of that before, but now that you mention it I can see where that vibe is coming from. I still think Mom is the instigator of the weird relationships, but there could be more going on.

Archived