IGNORED

Jenni Coffin: "pro-life educator"

Maul the Koala

Does anyone else follow this mess? She claims to be a pro-life educator. She pissed off a whole bunch of people and in the resulting fight her Facebook page and twitter were deleted. But she keeps on going through the Life Begins At Conception Facebook page.

.facebook.com/LifeBeginsAtConception/posts/457737100912743

Being against the greatest form of child abuse, abortion, is no more a political agenda that being against slavery. Sure we want to change the laws, just like we did on slavery, but it is a MORAL thing. RIGHT vs. WRONG. Very simply put. -JC

facebook.com/LifeBeginsAtConception/posts/457464037606716

‎"Basic Biology is not an 'opinion', it is a fact. To argue that an unborn child is not alive makes one question the education system."

Mind boggled. Abortion is the greatest form of child abuse? I'm sure that comforts those kids that are purposely starved by their parents, kept in their own filth, abused sexually, well I can go on and on. Yet again the unborn being more important than the already born.

And of course she's famous for this one

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jenni+coffin

"Rape is a choice. Rape is illegal, although it still happens, so should we legalize it and make "safe clinics" for it to be committed? Pro choice logic."

:doh: What is it with these people and trotting out that rape is a choice? Rape is not a choice, I wonder about the type of education this woman received to make such statements.

Oy vey.

I assume she means that rape is a choice made by the rapist, not the victim. Not that that makes her "logic" any less repugnant.

Not all things which are alive are accorded the same respect. If they were, none of us could eat anything. As it is, most of us eat animals, which are far more sentient than the average aborted fetus.

The question is not "is that clump of cells alive" or even "given enough time, would it become a thinking human being" but "is it a thinking, feeling entity right now?" and pretty much, when we're discussing abortion, the answer is no.

I suppose if there were a huge lobby for elective abortions in the third trimester that'd be an issue, but as there isn't....

Her name if Coffin and she a prolife educator? That's like an ice cream man named Cone!

And of course she's famous for this one

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jenni+coffin

"Rape is a choice. Rape is illegal, although it still happens, so should we legalize it and make "safe clinics" for it to be committed? Pro choice logic."

:doh: What is it with these people and trotting out that rape is a choice? Rape is not a choice, I wonder about the type of education this woman received to make such statements.

Oy vey.

I think the whole stupid forest fell on this one.

Calling abortion the biggest form of child abuse makes me think she only cares about fetuses. Actual children who've actually been born and are actual sentinent beings she doesn't really care since they haven't been aborted.

Also plenty of things are alive, but not thinking feeling entities. She fails basic biology

Calling abortion the biggest form of child abuse makes me think she only cares about fetuses. Actual children who've actually been born and are actual sentinent beings she doesn't really care since they haven't been aborted.

Also plenty of things are alive, but not thinking feeling entities. She fails basic biology

That is the basic pro-life agenda. It's all about save the unborn babies, but they don't care at all about the 24,000 kids that starve to death every single day in this world. If they cared at all about babies after they were born, they would become foster parents, donate their money and their time to help poor children here and around the world. They would do SOMETHING besides blab about their beliefs on the internet, display their ignorance, and picket abortion clinics.

Her name if Coffin and she a prolife educator? That's like an ice cream man named Cone!

Ha! You win the thread!

There is an attorney in Wausau, WI whose last name is Crooks.

Archived