IGNORED

The Fatuous Four - Brandy, Candy, Anna and Stephanie

The Archivist

I see these four bloggers as a unit, mainly because they were all friends at some point, or off and on, and the relationships constantly fall apart and rebuild and fall apart again.

And mainly, too, because they are all completely nuts.

These aren't just people who spout ridiculously retrograde fundie maxims, but also go out on a conspiracy-theory end-of-world doomsday alien-and-devil-hybrid limb, on a fairly regular basis.

As such, I thought it would be fun to update you on some of their recent activities.

Stephanie - Smoking is good for you!

musingsofamountainmama.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/the-health-benefits-of-tobacco/

Candy - The core of the earth is hollow and that's where hell is! Aliens!

joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/07/beings-that-reside-inside-earth-and-in.html

Brandy - I'm back and I'm vegan again for the first time!

livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.com/2012/07/return.html

Anna - Basic social services like schools and health care mean we are no longer a free country!

anna.xanga.com/765055410/item/

BONUS: Don't leave Stephanie's husband out of the fun - he has the greatest website since Timecube - losttreasuresonline.com/truthinreality.html

I think that I need a lot more coffee to make it through Candy's alien post (esp since my mom's ex believed that shit....maybe I'll need wine!)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

exactly my thought. Especially the whole "smoking is healthy"-BS!!

Heeey, you forgot the whole fix-your-bad-eyesight-with-glasses-made-from-hole-punched-construction-paper gig!

Replace "tobacco" (wow, I typed "tomacco") with "cannabis" in Stephanie's post and wah-lah! You have a fine piece of NORML propaganda. :)

Wow, I'm trying to watch Stephanie's husband's crazy "documentary." It's hilariously serious in it's assertion that every single thing from TV to movies to books (even your Bible) to art through the ages is covered with subliminal messages about sex and skulls and alien faces and demons and penises and mouths. It's so bad, but it's like a train wreck. I can't look away, I see what crazy happens next. I may have to take frequent breaks in my watching of it though, because the background music is horrible

exactly my thought. Especially the whole "smoking is healthy"-BS!!

My father who is now on oxygen after smoking most of his adult life (he quit a few years ago thankfully) would have to disagree with that. Seriously where do these people come up with this stuff?

Stephanie would actually be pretty cool if her husband wasn't such a wackjob. I do a lot of homesteading myself, but my partner works. Steph looks like she works amazingly hard foraging and providing for her family. Her husband looks like he sits in the basement and looks at Boy Scout asses all day. (Supporting a family of 7 selling video games on ebay.... uh, yeah. I think someday Steph is going to spit out the Kool Aid and find someone better.)

My absolute favorite part of Candy's "Heaven is Up, Hell is down" tirade is that it is immediately followed by this:

THURSDAY'S TO DO LIST

Exercise (cardio)

Bible study

Homeschool

Wash your and husband's laundry

Sweep and mop all hard floors

Deep vacuum all rugs and carpets

Work on Home Management Binder

Work on budget

Make a menu plan for the next seven days

Make a grocery list

EEEK! Hell! Crop circles! Mutilated cattle! Satan!!!!!! but first, time to wash husband's clothes.

I asked her if she was converting to Mormonism since she's big on different heavens now. Bet that burned her grill.

Don't read Anna or Stephanie. A little of Brandy goes a long long way but Candy is like crack. :mrgreen:

Heeey, you forgot the whole fix-your-bad-eyesight-with-glasses-made-from-hole-punched-construction-paper gig!

OMG, I need that post! I just ordered my son contacts for the first time and I could have saved a lot of money by going with construction paper! Of course , he needs the contacts for swimming, so the wet construction paper might be a little problem... :dance:

Replace "tobacco" (wow, I typed "tomacco") with "cannabis" in Stephanie's post and wah-lah! You have a fine piece of NORML propaganda. :)

Something makes me think that tobacco isn't the only wholesome country herb these two are smoking I mean vaporizing. I have never known someone who owns a vaporizer strictly for tobacco. Besides, her husband has GOT to get stoned before he sits around and looks for subliminal messages in cartoons!

Something makes me think that tobacco isn't the only wholesome country herb these two are smoking I mean vaporizing. I have never known someone who owns a vaporizer strictly for tobacco. Besides, her husband has GOT to get stoned before he sits around and looks for subliminal messages in cartoons!

OMG, I need that post! I just ordered my son contacts for the first time and I could have saved a lot of money by going with construction paper! Of course , he needs the contacts for swimming, so the wet construction paper might be a little problem... :dance:

Google "pinhole glasses". ;)

They don't even qualify as fundie, or at least not just fundie. They are straight up delusional with a side of imbalance and latching onto people just like them so they can feed off each other with the crazy.

These women are all evidence of what happens when you shut yourself off from the world and people and ideas and social interaction. You dwell too long in your own thoughts and come to conclusions that make no kind of sense.

Oh, Candy is adding to her series about the hollow earth theory - she just added a new one:

joyfulchristianhomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/07/three-compartments-inside-earth-and.html

Apparently "Abraham's bosom" is inside the earth as well.

Wasn't Anna convinced (again), that the Rapture was going to happen by 30th June? I mean, really, definitely, absolutely, totally happening for reals this time?

And, um, she's still here. She's been Left Behind.

Poor Anna she had been left behind a hundred times over the years :lol:

Does the tobacco woman realize you are not ALLOWED to grow tobacco without special permission????????

Seriously, if you don't own enough land for a tobacco poundage allotment, you don't have a legal right to grow it, not unless you are renting someone's poundage. It's not a crop you just up and decide you want to grow. It's heavily, HEAVILY regulated by the Feds because.....IT IS A DRUG.

As for her lists of healthy benefits, whatever. If she could cite a source other than one book, I might even glance. Most of what she lists she's actually reversed the research studies. Nicotine addicts tend to think nicotine is terrific for *everything* usually they are wrong. They are simply feeding a vicious nicotine habit.

I stand corrected, they lifted the quotas since I left the farm, which explains why any idiot can falsify tobacco benefits and actually grow it, it appears.

All of those are some quality crazy. Thank you. I needed something to rage against on a Friday night(woo, out of control weekend!) since "Ancient Aliens" went into re-runs. I was deeply offended by Anna's use of picture of Captain America on her wack-a-do blog. As a rational comic book nerd she is abusing one of my favorite characters. He died for your sins, dammit. Sorry. Nerd rage.

I think all prospective literal Bible believers should be made to read Candy's ramblings. That would make anyone think twice.

Guest Anonymous
I think all prospective literal Bible believers should be made to read Candy's ramblings. That would make anyone think twice.

Completely OT - You have changed your avatar and now my world is spinning out of control. Maybe in a week I will recognize you again. :P

Archived